1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC Benchmark Competition - Win a full STCC - The Game copy!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

And now it is time for something completely different. For the members that still not have upgraded to STCC - The Game specs, or you are a newcomer to the game and you want to win a free copy of STCC - The Game by SimBin, this is your chance.

This time it has nothing to do with hotlapping or extreme driving skills. No, this time we are going aim to hit a set benchmark.

The RD-Benchmark did some laps on the server called STCC.RACEDEPARTMENT.COM today and set a time. This time is the benchmark you need to approach. The member with the closest time to the benchmark (01:28.595) wins a full version of STCC - The Game!

Note: if you drive faster then the benchmark time you will be disqualified from the competition :)

Requirements to participate:
    1. Download and install Steam: click here
    2. Download and install the STCC Demo: click here
    3. Become a free member of the Racing Club: click here
    4. Make an ingame profile with your real name (no nick allowed)
    5. Grab the password and go online: click here
    6. Approach the benchmark and see your time on the ranking: click here
    Benchmark Times:

http://timing.racedepartment.com/demo-comp/statsSTCCAllLaps.php

2. Bram

Bram

Note: you cant participate in this event if you already have the STCC full game. It wont allow you to fire up a demo game for some reason.

3. Bram

Bram

STCC Benchmark Competition - Win a full STCC - The Game copy

[​IMG]

And now it is time for something completely different. For the members that still not have upgraded to STCC - The Game specs, or you are a newcomer to the game and you want to win a free copy of STCC - The Game by SimBin, this is your chance.

This time it has nothing to do with hotlapping or extreme driving skills. No, this time we are going to benchmark.

The RD-Benchmark did some laps on the server called STCC.RACEDEPARTMENT.COM today and set a time. This time is the benchmark you need to approach. The member with the closest time to the benchmark (01:28.595) wins a full version of STCC - The Game!

Note: if you drive faster then the benchmark time you will be disqualified from the competition :)

Requirements to participate:
    1. Download and install Steam: click here
    2. Download and install the STCC Demo: click here
    3. Become a free member of the Racing Club: click here
    4. Make an ingame profile with your real name (no nick allowed)
    5. Grab the password and go online: click here
    6. Approach the benchmark and see your time on the ranking: click here
    Benchmark Times:

http://timing.racedepartment.com/dem...TCCAllLaps.php

Support Thread:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr...mark-competition-win-full-stcc-game-copy.html

4. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I'll be giving this a go for sure! :D

5. I just had a go, been looking online for this game in UK shops, dont like downloading through steam (just me and my online payment phobia!). Anyway had the demo already a few dodgy laps then I get a good close one in - now I darent carry on in case I go and beat the Benchtime!

Good luck to all others who enter just dont get a closer time than me, ok!

Iam quite happy for you all to do below 1.28.595 or above 1.29 but please leave 1.28.596-128.999 free for my time please!

Oh and btw how long does the comp run for please.

6. Bram

Bram

Max-Yvan Liegrace, Carlos Valbuena and Piotrek Blaszczak you all drove too fast :D

Currently leading for the free copy of STCC is Dave Flower :thumb:

Two weeks :D

7. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I'm out. Just did a 1:27:xxx :cry:

8. Bram

Bram

Whaha :D You will not be the last i am sure :D

9. Sounds interesting. Finding it hard to find this game retail, so will surely give this a go :)

10. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

:D

11. if I drive faster, cant I just unplug my computer when Im out on the track?? or will the time stil be there?-.-

12. Bram

Bram

You can even throw your pc out of the window, but once you cross the finish line your time is stored :D

13. :funnypost:

14. time to die for my pc, Im on the server soon, time to it try out :woop::bang::Banane45:

15. Hi
    I can`t download and install the STCC Demo:disapointed:

16. What a Shame. In my country that game it isn't avaiable without paypal account. I haven't any account so this is a real blow for me.

17. Bram

Bram

You can buy it from Steam with a credit card i presume?

18. Bram

Bram

READ THE TOPPOST GUYS! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DRIVE FASTER THEN THE BENCHMARK :) YOU NEED TO GET AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO IT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.