1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC @ Ahvenisto Moottorirata - Fri 6th/7th March

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by William Yunck, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: Racedepartment AU USA
    Class: STCC
    Track: Ahveniston Moottorirata DOWNLOAD HERE
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 2.00 GMT (Friday 9.00PM EST USA) (Saturday 12.00MD AEST AUS) 30 minutes
    Qualification: 2.30 GMT 15 min (Superpole)
    Race: 2.45 GMT 2 by 14 laps (Forced Pitstops)
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! STCC expansion pack required - Pit stops have a minimum 2 tire change.
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! Also, pitlane is very tight and a couple spots are at the entrance, stay to the left when entering the pits.

Entrylist:
    1. William Yunck - Skin
    2. Yves Larose
    3. Marty Pierce - Skin
    4. Rhys Gardiner
    5. Warren Dawes - Skin
    6. Oz Warman ( might not make it )
    7. Péter Bártfai
    8. Bob Luneski
    9. Hansi Josefsson
    10. Gary Lennon
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    26. Driver
    27. Driver
    28. Driver
    29. Tyson Cierpial (reserve)

2. I'm on my way to Finland now to prep my new C30.
    Download

Attached Files:

• BFR1.jpg
      BFR1.jpg
      File size:
      95.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sign me up please, oh hell i'll do it myself :rotfl:

4. Would like to try this but cant find the path you listed for download.

Copy folder 'Ahvenisto' to 'C:\Program Files\SimBin\GTR Evolution Offline\Addons\GTR Evolution\GameData\Locations\ folder.

After gtr evolution it goes to uninstall not addons. Is there another path that will work? Help

5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Marty, you need to install it the same way as all addon tracks, the actual location will depend on the path to your Race 07 game.
    Best way to do it is to unzip it to a temporary folder somewhere, then copy the relevant files to the path where you have Race 07 installed.
    eg. 'C:\Your location for Race 07\GameData\Locations\

6. Please SIGN MEH UP, William. :D

7. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

8. Good times sign me up

9. Can you throw me in the reserves please.

10. Tested the cars, and I think I'll give the Volvo S60 a try.

11. Sign me up, havent' decided on a car yet...

:goes off to look for a car:

12. Maybe I can make this one, sign me up please!

13. Won't you be asleep Peti?:rotfl:

14. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Count me in...

15. Just checked ou the track. Sweeeeeet! Count me in!!!!

16. What times are you running here guys? I managed to get some low 1:22-s with the Pug. Really this is an awesome track!

17. I got a 121.5 on the server with superpole.

18. Might not make it tonight wife has plans I did not know till now put me on for maybe, I might make it back home in time.

19. I found out 2 things about this track in testing.

1st I put in 22L fuel (17 laps) and ran out of gas at the start of the 14th lap. Going to need at least 24L (18) laps worth of fuel.

2nd The auto pit would not work at all for me. This may need to be tested by someone else to confirm. Also if you start in the top 3 your pit box will be the at the very entrance to the pit lane and you will over shoot if your not on the brakes the second you enter the pit. This may also be a problem for anyone following someone who has one of the first 3 spots as they will have to stop immediately. We may need to consider if we will use the mandatory stop because I think its going to affect the outcome of the race. Check it out and tell me if I'm correct.

20. I gotta pull out of this one, I've got a lot of house stuff to do today and I have to be up early to go to Fort Wayne, IN in the morning for my daughter. Sorry, have fun guys!

in other words, please remove me from the list, I thought I could make it, but after finding out it's a 4 hour drive, I have to leave at 6 am to be there in time for the luncheon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.