STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012

Cars STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job Andreas, really enjoying the STCC cars, and you beat RaceRoom to the Volvo:)
I would like to make the wtcc s60 also, but then I need to make some other cars to compete with, and that would be too much for me ;-)
The v8 supercars s60 also needs an update and some competition. Maybe one day...

AndreasFSC updated STCC 2015 with a new update entry:

STCC 2015 and TTA 2012 for Race07

Update v1.8:
* Updated physics, standard setup and made a more realistic suspension geometry file.
* Updated tyre and engine files.
* Rescaled height of all cars and resculpted some areas.
* Some materials and texture updates. Added new rain tyre textures and updated lights.
* Added a track update for Anderstorp (in 'Track Updates' folder, please back up your original '2007_Anderstorp.AIW' file before replacing with the new file) to prevent
the cars to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Really good update you've made, I do really enjoy it.

Still one thing to mention is that the gearing for Anderstorp is still off. The cars hit the rev-limiter before the end of the longest straight and from what I've seen from the STCC races on youtube, this in reality isn't the case. For the other tracks this isn't really an issue as the straights aren't nearly as long. Perhaps it would be an issue at Skövde, but then we first should have this track for Race07.

I have got the specs of the cars including the gear ratios from a member here who have a friend that have worked for one of the teams, and according to him the gearing was fixed that way.
I have seen the cars live at Falkenberg (and also Göteborg) and it sounded like some of the cars were hitting the rev limiter at the start/finish straight if I remember correctly.

Okay, thank you for this insight. Then I just need to race then as they are and stop moaning about it ;)

As I've said before, you've done a heck of a job creating these cars and thank you for that :thumbsup:

When does the game crash?
If it crashes at startup it is probably a missing or corrupt .inccar file, but if crashes when loading a track it is probably a missing tyre, physics, suspension or camera file.

I haven't had any other reports of crashes, so a reinstall of the mod should probably solve the problem.

I'm quite happy with the stcc mod for the moment, so no more updates are planned. But if I learn something new workong with the other mods I will probably use it for stcc too.
Right now I'm working on an update for the super touring cars again (almost finished), and I have also started working on some updates for the btc cars with new physics, updated materials and some resculpting on the astra.

Hi, my problem is this error:

Race_1.2.0.5-20171205-152720-2264-7196.dmp

WTF?!
These cars may not work with older releases. STCC 2 or GTR Evo are the minimum.
To make them work in older versions, you should remove a few lines from .inccar files.
I could change the Model ID, to fit my game.
This is a .zip file.

Attachments

• TTA12_inccar_zip.sp
    10.4 KB · Views: 106
AndreasFSC updated STCC 2015 with a new update entry:

Graphics overhaul + some tweaks

View attachment 325118

Update v2.0:
* A lot of updates to the interiors
* Updated exterior materials, meshes, normals and textures
* Some ai and physics tweaks, mainly to diffuser

To get the right motec font to show your speed, you have to delete/change name of the file 'FNTCMOTM.BMP' at ...\race 07\UIData\Fonts.
Otherwise that file will be loaded first, giving you the standard font. This should not harm other cars in game, because there...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years