STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012

Cars STCC 2015, 2016 and TTA 2012 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Status
Not open for further replies.
AndreasFSC updated STCC 2015 with a new update entry:

TTA 2012 added to the STCC 2015 mod

STCC 2015 and TTA 2012 for Race07

New in this version is TTA 2012 season, the first year with this type of cars in Sweden.
Two new cars have also been added: Citroën C5 TTA, and the pre facelift version of the Volvo s60 TTA.
A big thanks to Eric Stranne and one of his friends for providing useful information about the setup of the cars.

GTR Evo is needed for sounds, or the .aud file could be replaced with another one.

Andreas Larsson...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Little bit of a late reaction compared to others, but what I've found is that the cars wander to the left on the straights (with keeping the steering straight). Also I find it unfortunate that I'm not able to adjust the gearing to my liking.

But further it's a great set. Both the TTA as the STCC cars.

I guess the gears are fixed by the rules. I found the cars tending to the left too, but I don't know if this is setup or general physics related. :O_o: Maybe Andreas likes to update this great mod after his ST mod too! :whistling:

That the cars are tending to the left is - at least what I think - setup related. The differential is very tightly set. If you only had some margin to set that up, perhaps it would help.

Or is this setting also regulated in STCC!?

Thank you for your feedback. I started the physics using wtcc extreme hdc file, and then edited where information were available. Gear ratios should be fixed as far as I know. I'm busy with the super tourers right now, but if you have the time please try different settings in the hdc file and report back :)

Unfortunately the cars still wanders to the left.

As I'm a total noob at editting the .HDC files, can you please explain me how too do so? What I've tried so far, without any use, is converting the file to a document an altered the values I thought where wrong. But without succes so far.

An physics update is on the way. I just could not find the problem, so I have redone it starting with new files from an other car. (I used wtcc extreme as a start for the old physics and edited where I got information about tta specs) I have used the same specs as last time, but also used what I have learnt from the new ST physics/setup. The result is a more balanced and driveable car.

AndreasFSC updated STCC 2015 with a new update entry:

STCC 2015 and TTA 2012, new physics

STCC 2015 and TTA 2012 for Race07

Update v1.7:
New physics - try it :)
The cars are very hard to drive in rain. What has worked for me is to adjust the brake bias more to the front,
change rear wing to max downforce and to shift down very late after brakeing.

Update v1.6:
Fixed (hopefully) 'pulling to the side bug'
Corrected spelling mistake at Emma Kimiläinen interior numberplate
Updated wheels
Some minor graphical tweaks

Update v1.5:
New in this version is TTA 2012 season, the first...

Read the rest of this update entry...

We'll give it a go and get back here with hopefully some comments that the heading left issues on the straights are gone.

Adding: And the issues are indeed gone, so finally the straights are going straight as they should.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years