1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 2010 @ Watkins Glen - Sunday Morning April 29th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Car: STCC 2010
    Track: Watkins Glen Long
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC The Game 2
    Skin Pack: STCC2 Pack

10:00 GMT: Practice
    10:30 GMT: Qualification
    10:50 GMT: Warmup
    11:00 GMT: Race (2 x 25 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until 1 hour prior to the practice session, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe', you are there or you are not. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

As soon as qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can enter the server.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.

1. Leon Charmant
    2. Mike Bell
    3. Chris Shepherd
    4. Søren Mogensen
    5. Vinicius Ferreira
    6. Lars Brugman
    7. Chris Sykes
    8. Michael van Scheppingen
    9. Bobby West
    10. Ross McGregor
    11. Wayne Hammond
    12. Aristide Romanov
    13. Reggie Blain
    14. Bob Vuckovic
    15. Alberto Casado
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. sign me up please, I have our teams skins almost ready to release so I will post them later in the week.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Thanks Ross and RaceDepartment for making the event on this track possible. Sign me up, please :) I will have my skin ready later this week. Could you clarify what lay-out will be used? Will it be the Long lay-out (including the chicane on the straight) or the GP layout (without the chicane)?
  4. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sign me up please :)
  5. sign me up please
  6. Yep, sorry. It will be the 'Long' layout. OP updated. :)
  7. Søren Mogensen

Søren Mogensen
    MadCape Racing

sign me up please
  8. sign me up
  9. Sign me up!
  10. Sign me up please and I will use my red airwaves bmw skin
  11. skinpack updated

Your skin wasnt working on stcc2 class ... i modified the .ini file and its working now ... check it to see if its ok like that ... if not change it as you wish but please check if its working on stcc2 before posting ... thanks
  12. in :)
  13. Sign me in pls
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  15. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

16. Sign me up please, actually have the time to do a Sunday race for once, not going to miss the opportunity on a great track like this.
  17. What times are you driving?
  18. Sorry I've had such a busy week I haven't done any of the things I should have :S - skins will be ready intime for the next race.
  19. No lap time discussion in the event thread please. Save it for PM, TS or in-game chat during the event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.