1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 2010 @ Mid Ohio - Wednesday February 22nd 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Car: STCC 2010
    Track: Mid Ohio (VLM Edition) (Download here)
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC the Game 2
    STCC Skinpack -> Download here

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2x14 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Murat Erdogdu
    2. Pau Ribas
    3. Vinicius Ferreira
    4. Frans van der Linden
    5. Mustafa Gungor
    6. Mike Bishop
    7. Frankl Mate
    8. Rickard Javanainen
    9. Ken Hunter
    10. Linus Broström
    11. Scott Webber
    12. Ariciuc Razvan
    13. Paul Selvidge
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Sign me up please. just looked at the youtube video for the track; it has lots of fast turns ;)
  3. - double post, sorry
  4. sign me up pls
  5. sign me up
  6. Sign me up please.
  7. Sign me up please.
  8. What circuit will we use? With or without the chicane?
  9. Sign me up please
  10. I think without chicane, like at rdtcc meeting last season
  11. Sign me up pls
  12. Sign me up, thank you.
  13. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up! you be racing on the ctrack that have the chicane
  14. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

i'll give it a go! sing me up
  15. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

i've downloaded the track but i can't install it. It starts unpacking finishes progress bar and that's all. Can't find where and what it's unpacking and the track is unknown when i try to join the practice server.
  16. Unrar and just put the track in game, in location folder. If you don't have a laocation folder, just made it. It's how the location folder is on my computer. (C: Steam\steamapps\gunarssalenieks\race07\GameData\Locations\Mid Ohio. If you don't have a folder GameData, made new folder, in GameData made new folder Locations, than unrar track in Locations and all be ok.
  17. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

the files in the exe are 1,2,3,4,5,5,6,7,8,8.. .dosen't look like normal track files... :) i'll try it anyway when i get back from classes .

Edit1: didn't work - unknown file format.

Edit2: Thanks Yves worked.
  18. Great track, i really enjoyed practicing on it. Hopefully more people will sign up. :cool:
  19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

try this link Mid-Ohio its the track without the EXE so you just need to place it in the right folder.
  20. Sign me up please. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.