1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC 2010 @ Marshfield - Wednesday May 16th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ross Garland, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM STCC
    Car: STCC 2010
    Track: Marshfield
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC The Game 2
    Skin Pack: STCC2 Pack

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    19:50 GMT: Warmup
    20:00 GMT: Race (2 x 25 Minutes)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
    Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information quickly and easily. It will improve your driving skills dramatically as well as your relationship with your fellow drivers.

When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. If you do not then you will be reported as a no-show.

If the event uses a two race format then you are expected to be present for both races. If you leave during or after the first race without prior notice then you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe'. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

When qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can then enter the server.

Entry List:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.

1. Scott Webber
    2. Aaron Channer
    3. Petar Banicevic
    4. Koustas Kaloudis
    5. Kieron Swart
    6. Bobby West
    7. Tony Hill
    8. Erik Bennett
    9. Frankl Mate
    10. Søren Mogensen
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#15

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sign me up :)

3. Sign me up please

4. Yes please. :)

5. Sign me up please

6. Kostas Kaloudis

Kostas Kaloudis
    Premium Member

Sign me in please

7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

• Like Like x 1
  8. thanks :)

9. Sign me up! :)

10. Havent looked at the track yet but...

Sign me up please!

11. sign me up please

12. Sign me up!

13. Sign me up.

14. Please sign me out, sorry

15. Søren Mogensen

Søren Mogensen
    MadCape Racing

Sign me up

16. Race1: Started and finished 1st. A bit dull race, nothing to do at the front.
    Race2: I had a good start, and i was 2. in the 3rd lap, than i made a stupid mistake (i went on the grass with 2 wheels at 230km/h in a corner) while overtaking and crashed my car into the barrier. Engine died, car wrecked, end of race. :D

17. I nearly pulled out as I just was not enjoying the practicing at all. Did just one slow run in Quali and made a cup of tea.

Race 1 didnt expect much, and it didnt start well, got out on the right at the first braking zone, off into the wall, damaged suspension, had a lonely ride until about 5 laps to go when Soren caught me and had a nice race to the end.

2nd race, kept to the left this time, and wound up 4th, classic moment when the 3 infront of me all ran wide at the last turn, then 2 again at the sharp right turn 2. upto 2nd, Frankl made a mistake I think, and into the lead. I lost it for a couple of laps but got it back and got my first win in a sign up race ever! (I've only done about 10 events) but I'm happy even if it was a smallish field and Frankl pulled out...

Thanks all!

• Like Like x 2
  18. wow that was epic, it's always the touring cars that have the most action

race1: i was driving into the unknown, Starting 3rd i lost 2 places on the first? or second lap, only to overtake them both again in a one off special since they both went wide... that was a great moment :) .... i finished 2nd, clean race.

Race2: bumps and scraps i almost started last, working my way through the field slowly, we all done a bump or 2 nothing major, the driving was extremely clean (thanks guys) .... i struggled so bad for grip i did cut a few corners due to speed and loss of grip, i feather my engine to low the time i gained.

I finished 3rd this time.... once again thank you guys & Ross for Organizing this

• Like Like x 3
  19. 3rd race 1, 5th race 2. Had an good old battle with Ken and Søren in race 2, great fun. Vid below.

Thanks guys.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.