1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 2010 @ Macau - Sunday morning February 12nd 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Car: STCC 10
    Track: Macau 07
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC The Game 2
    STCC Skinpack -> Download here

10:00 GMT: Practice
    10:30 GMT: Qualification
    10:50 GMT: Warmup
    11:00 GMT: Race (2 x 9 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Special rule

for this track T2 and the hairpin is a no passing zone, any contact in those 2 zone will be penalized, here a pic with the 2 zones highlighted in red.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Norman Bruce
    2. Vladimir Voronin
    3. Dominic Finders
    4. Vinicius Ferreira
    5. Andrew Bridle
    6. Tamas Bajnok
    7. Mate Lorinczy
    8. Ivan Boskovic
    9. Ant Creasy
    10. Aristide Romanov
    11. Jordi Casademunt
    12. Mike Bell
    13. Petr Kantor
    14. Marius Neverauskas
    15. Yegor Yermakovich
    16. Igor Zvozdetsky
    17. Stas Grasmik
    18. Murat Erdogdu
    19. Frankl Mate
    20. Tobias Olsson
    21. Dzmitry Gramovich
    22. Donald Leung
    23. Dmiitriy Ageev
    24. Rhys Gardiner
    25. -
    1. -
  2. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

Yes please:)
  3. Sign me up please :)
  4. sign me up
  5. sign me up
  6. Sign me up please!
  7. Sign me up please
  8. Sign me in please :)
  9. Tnx for special rules, I'm in. Sing me in please.
  10. sign me in please.
  11. Sign me up, thank you.
  12. Sign me in, please.
  13. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sign me up please
  14. Sign me up please.

Please confirm the special rule for me?: The car that enters the no pass zone first has the right of way to leave it first, any contact with a car behind is penalized to the car behind? And of course no funny braking, blockage etc.

How about getting on the inside before T2, and managing to be AHEAD before entering the T2 zone?

What to do if there was a crash ahead, and there was a reason to slow down considerably, and the driver ahead gets himself into trouble(ie forced to stop ahead of an block) ? Can the driver behind overtake? (famous Hamilton's maneuvre)
  15. Sign me up please​
  16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Petr, the rule is simple the car that is ahead have the right for the racing line so the car behind have to give way and fall behind, if there is contact between the 2 cars its the fault of the car behind, meaning if your display says that your in third position before entering the no passing zone and you have someone beside you his display will say his in fourth so he have to gives way. as for a crash that can happen well you have to take action to avoid it even if it mean passing someone in the process.
  17. sign me in
  18. I will be.
  19. sign me up, pls
  20. Sign me up please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.