1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 2010 @ Indianapolis Road Course - Wednesday June 22, 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by RaceDepartment, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Required RACE 07 expansions: STCC - The Game 2
    Class: STCC 2010
    Track: Indianapolis Infield Road Course click here to download
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Qualification: 18:45 GMT (superpole)
    Warm-up: 18:55 GMT
    Race: 19:00 GMT (40 minutes with mandatory pitstop)
    Password: click here

Signup List
    To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)

2. What is rule for mandatory pitstop? 2 or 4 tires? Fuel? or something? what is super pole, what is rules for quali? :tongue:
  3. As far as I know just need to change tires no need for fuel, Super pole everyone has 1 Warm up lap, then 1 quali lap and then last you in lap. So 3 laps all on your own.

Cant wait for race. :)
  4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up !
  5. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer Premium Member

Fiddlesticks, sorry chaps but I'm going to have to pull out of this one.
  6. Sorry guys will not be able to make the race tonight, I have internet speed problems. Will be sorted out before next week.

7. Sounds fun, I'm in.
  8. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

30 minutes until the sign "ladies and gentlemen start your engines" will be heard :)
  9. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

Seen only 7 in the game and wanted to join on short notice but missed quali..
  10. Great race all, had some fun laps in there, field separated after the pit stops though.

I never raced this track but it's really fun, would love to see it in more events and with a bigger field of cars.
  11. I could not connect to the server, it said I was the class that is unknown to me, and sucked me all the cars they have in the class of al STCC's one was a stranger and asked me a modified game
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.