1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 2010 @ Gothenburg - Wednesday February 8th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Marco Bijl, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Car: STCC 2010
    Track: Gothenburg '10
    Weather: Changeable
    Games: STCC The Game 2

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2x18 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Vinicius Ferreira
    2. Tobias Olsson
    3. Phil Loughlin
    4. Matt Emmens
    5. Mike Bell
    6. Marco Bijl
    7. Murat Erdogdu
    8. Jason Heselton
    9. Reggie Blain
    10. Aristide Romanov
    11. Mustafa Gungor
    12. Jonas Orfelt
    13. Carl Shaw
    14. Reggie Blain Snr
    15. Dzmitry Gramovich
    16. Erling Bøhmer
    17. Mikk Maaten
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    1. Ivan Boskovic
    2. -
    3. -
  2. sign me up
  3. Mantorp was great sign me in please!
  4. sign me up please
  5. Sign me up please!
  6. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

Sign me up - think i fixed my lag problems now :)
  7. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

As I received some complaints about the Mantorp race, I have taken a look at the replay. To be honest, I am quite shocked. I am NOT going to make incident reports out of it, since I simply do not have enough time to do so. This was a real shame to see....

Therefore, I will signup for this one myself. I am at this moment not sure if I will actually race, but I AM going to be looking while the rest races, and WILL be making reports for what I see. As all are warned now, penalties will be more severe then normal.

Come on guys, we are racing at RD for the high driving standards. What I saw at Mantorp had NOTHING to do with driving standards. From time to time, it felt like watching a public server race. I am not going to hang around as a police agent all the time, since I have more things to do obviously, but I feel there is a need for me to be present during the coming race. Let's all do our best to get to a decent level of racing again please, and make me proud again :).
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I like Eco Drive Arena, but that small track with possible wet conditions, big traffic for that conditions will be... Sing me in as reserve, I will there maybe
  9. Sign me up please, changeable weather will be fun ;)
  10. Sign me up please
  11. maybe please. dont realy like this track

but why are there no races on any other tracks then the Swedish ones??
  12. sign me out please, I will race at VRT :( I've forgot
  13. Im in :D
  14. Sign me up, thank you.
  15. Sign me up please.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

There will be again. There is 1 official STCC track left to use, and then we go to another series, or just some random tracks again. Just liked the combination of STCC with its default tracks for a change. It's a one timer, so we are not going to rerun this again when we have had all tracks. At least not in the coming time again :)
  17. i am in
  18. Sign me up please, thanks :)
  19. Sign me up please! I hate these STCC tracks and can't wait to see the back of them but I should have my new PC up and running by Wednesday night so I want to experience an event in high quality!
  20. Im in. Sign me up, please
    For me its the first time when I participate at event with changeable weather at RD. How is it works here, at your community? It can be changed drom dry to 100% rain, or just in some borders, like (expl) - from dry to 30% or smthg.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.