1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STCC 2010 @ Bahrain Paddock - Sunday morning February 26th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM STCC
    Car: STCC 10
    Track: Bahrain Paddock
    Weather: Dry
    Games: STCC The Game 2
    STCC Skinpack -> Download here

10:00 GMT: Practice
    10:30 GMT: Qualification (Superpole)
    10:40 GMT: Warmup
    10:50 GMT: Race (2 x 18 laps) Mandatory pitstop with at least 2 tyres change

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will be there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

Entrylist:
    To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Matt Emmens
    2. Vinicius Ferreira
    3. Marius Neverauskas
    4. Ariciuc Razvan
    5. Stas Grasmik
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
    utp#12

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

guy's i have made a little change to the format so read carefully the top post :)

3. Sign me in, please! Thank you! :cool:

4. Sign me up

5. teamspeak. I can't use it.

6. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer

Please sign me up.

7. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

Good change, that pit stop will make for faster and safer racing. I'm in.

8. Sign me in, pls

9. Sign me up please

10. Too few drivers, for that long race, sign me out please.

11. Mark Gormley

Mark Gormley
    #14 | The Silent Killer

Please sign me out, I won't be at home on Sunday morning.

12. Sign me up plz

13. I'll try to be up after watching Bathurst race.

14. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!

15. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

host may be running un updated or modified game. I can see the track but not the class. (no new mods or patches since the last STCC2 race at RD).
    Game version :1.2.1.10, Race On GTR-E, Formula RaceRoom,STCC 2, Crowne Plaza

16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

sorry made a mistake when i put the server, should be fine now.

17. sorry for same mistake race 1 was great race 2 i made some mistake i fink i was tyred form race1 and practice

18. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

no problem, that's racing, the only thing you can do now is try to learn from it, if you manage that then you're already a better driver.

19. Ariciuc Razvan

Ariciuc Razvan
    Premium Member

One of my best races so far.

Held the pole position for a few laps :D.

Forgot about superpole and whent out with way to little fuel.. had to skip qually( but i think i would have been last anyway).
    Made my best lap in the race 1.29.540 :D.
    Love the track (the full version is even better).. and i'm starting to think less is better, the other day in the sebring race top3 where fighting it out the whole race, and today in the second race the same thing. I think there's a video coming soon with the race :).

The BMW should get extra weight it's impossible not to be overtaken at start it's like a rocket.
    Don't know how Matt managed to get 10-15s extra every time we went into pits.

All in all had another great race.
    Congrats to thoes that don't care if there's 20 on the grid or 5, seems that numbers don't matter when it comes to the fun you can have on the track.

P.S. i don't like the forced pit stop . it breaks up the pack and it's pretty much solo race till the finish. Love the superpole and the 18lap race. Hmm 18 lap race w/o pit on a tier eating track :)) last laps gonna be drift like in NFS

20. Thanks for fine race, it there was a good battle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.