1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 2 (pre-release)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Philip Antonia, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Just saw this at the RaceRoom website on their Join Now video banner. It appears twice, but most obviously shortly after it shows the helmet pics editor. It's a cover to STCC2 The Game with the VW Scirocco on it!!!

It would be gr8 if it's true as I'd love to another STCC game, but it may just be their sense of humour:)!!

Dwm 2010-11-27 22-42-10-89.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hmm, the RaceRoom website doesn't show that for me.

3. I had to keep going on there until it did again. Not sure why though!!

4. Ross when I closed my Firefox browser and then started it again and went to www.raceroom.net the video played:good:.

See if that works mate.

5. It worked for me. Very interesting.

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Ahh see it now....hmmm I wonder

7. Another addon? I think they should concentrate on GTR3 rather than throw addons to a game that has had plenty.

8. Might be an entirely separate game for all we know.

9. It was another part of the team that did STCC, so maybe it's them working on this too. That's provided there is going to be an STCC2 game!!

10. Would there be other new cars in it than the vw scirocco?

11. There were 2 Scirocco's this year as they switched to an S2000 regs car mid season. There was also the Cruze I believe and I'm not sure if the SAAB ran or not. Also last year there was a Vauxhall Astra.

12. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Well we know there is a new title coming with a new engine in fall 2011, maybe this is it? I for one hope not and hope it's something like FIA GT.

13. Me to Ross. I'll be happy if STCC2 was another addon as I'd be interested in it anyway as STCC was very good:good:.

GTR3 (hopefully) is the big one I'm happy to wait for as I'm sure it will be the game we've been waiting for :).

14. raceroom online grab it for free 1st december!

this game will be completetly free:D if you register at their website ( http://www.raceroom.net/gallery/ the game will be ready for download 1st december! hope some good skinners can make some great f1 skins for them:D (not sure this was the right forum to post in)

raceroom.jpg reaceroom.jpg raceroom2.jpg RRO_artwork.jpg [​IMG]

15. Great thx for the info. :)

17. TheWilly

TheWilly
    Tobias Worm

I love you Simbin, great!!!!

18. cant wait the STCC 2 :D

19. Gr8 news. Cruze, Scirocco, Astra and the new Volvo C30. They're worth the money alone!!!!