1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 2 @ Knutstorp - Tuesday April 5th 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Saul Boucher, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Class: STCC 2010 (STCC 2 - The Game)
    Track: Knutstorp 10
    Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 EDT (00:00 GMT)
    Qualification start time: 19:30 EDT (00:30 GMT)
    Race start time: 19:35 EDT (00:35 GMT)

Race Format: 15 Minute Sprint

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:

1. Saul Boucher
    2. Glen Kabis
    3. Pierre Loubere
    4. Jamie Hendrie
    5. Dennis Phelan
    6. John Bowman
    7. Rafael Barbosa
    8. Mike Bell (Maybe)
    9. William Yunke (Maybe)
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. This event will be a little earlier than usual to hopefully accomodate to some of our Euro guys, and will be a very fast SHOT event.

Qualification will be in Superpole format, only 5 minutes in length. Hop in, slap in a lap.

There will be No Warm-up!

Then we'll hop straight into the action with a server handled rolling start! Single race, 15 minute Sprint.

Should be plenty of fun, and won't take up your entire evening!
  3. Sign me up.
  4. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

can you put me as a maybe - love the cars and the track and since its an earlyer start then its more likely i will be awake and able to race
  5. Sign up me please
    Name : Pierre Loubere

6. add me to the list please saul, im off work tonight and can race :)
  7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

I might like the early run!
  8. Sign me up plz!
  9. It is a little early for me but I will try to make it.
  10. Sign me up please.

Thanks for the schedule, this time is the limit for me to participate.
  11. Server is up!

Remember, quick 5min superpole, no warm-up.

For the rolling start, just keep your foot on the gas. When the game releases control to you, Race On!

I'm hoping to make it home in time, but if I don't make it feel free to start without me.
  12. Jeez this is a strange track, feels more like I should pedaling a BMX bike around it, anyone know what a good lap time on it is?
  13. I was doing 1:01:100 but heard 59:XXX possible. Althought myself and Jamie have a Company of Heroes scrim to play now and cant play, sorry everyone. :(
  14. hi guys, just to confirm i forgot i had a previous engagement with john, apologies :(
  15. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Yes, a bmx or freestyle track for sure, not really a roller coeaster!

Not even 9pm and writing a race report! short races area blast!

I chose the Opel, no particular reason and was only my usual bit off the pace. I spent a lot of practice driving on red hot tires, it came in handy in the race.

The "rolling" start was just like beginning a time attack. It's important to get in the correct gear quickly :redface:. Of course it didn't hurt much as Saul and Glen pulled away into the hills. Glen missed Ti and all od a sudden I was in a race, good thing I had been warming up my tires. I was ready to go! Glen kept the pressure on even though he hada few more offs and made one last stab for a pass at T1 on the last lap but off to the sandtrap he went!

I liked the format very much! After staying up late last night and then rising early to go to the gym, I'd be dead tomorrow if I was up late again tonight.

I hope we can see more of these!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.