STC: rSeat 45 Minutes Of Motegi Review

The amount of feedback from the teams and drivers on these review articles are overwhelming again. Feel sorry for Tristan putting his time in efforts in it week after week.

Expected more from the STC series return in that regards.

The amount of feedback from the teams and drivers on these review articles are overwhelming again. Feel sorry for Tristan putting his time in efforts in it week after week.

Expected more from the STC series return in that regards.
I read and enjoyed the article, was very well written, just nothing I felt I could add in a comment. If there was some sort of like button I could hit, I would though!

Bram, I think you're being bit too negative. We all read them and appriciate that someone does them, and if you would follow, you would know that I always make sure to post these on our teams facebook and twitter-groups. I don't always comment, but I always read, enjoy reading and share them. Cheers Tristan.

I am not negative, should have worded my reply differently I see now when reading it back.

Actually I enjoy doing the STC very much and the racing so far has surpassed the level of the previous editions of the series ran with RACE 07.

What I personally liked very much of the old series was the sense of community spirit between the drivers, the teams and the community. Nice written previews and post-race reports by the drivers, screenshots of epic moments on the track plus cool videos were always posted in the forums followed by a long aftertalk of what had happened on the track.

This year the racing is top notch but when the checkered flag is waved it stays silent for almost two weeks until the next event.

Maybe I am just nostalgic

Or old :roflmao:

I hope the current teams will stick around for a second season as what you just said is so true. Learning to know eachother on track is vital for a good continuation in the follow up season as things can dramatically improve.

I hope the current teams will stick around for a second season as what you just said is so true. Learning to know eachother on track is vital for a good continuation in the follow up season as things can dramatically improve.

All the teams commited to race Black Cup 2013 aswell, and the last free spot has been already taken. So it will be a 21 teams championship this time if no team drops in the final minute. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 209 14.3%