• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.


Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

    Xosé Estrada

    Hi guys,

    I was registering all of our dates @ simrace.tv and we only have problems with next GP, where all the slots are taken.

    I know this is a big inconvenience, so I need your thoughts about rescheduling this race to November 23th, or keep it and risk to have no broadcast (I would try to find a solution for the broadcast anyway).

    If we can have this decided before Sunday would be great because there is not much time left.

  2. We can´t change the streamer each race Georgios, it means A LOT of work to know about how everything works there again...

    In my opinion Hockenheim could be re-scheduled to October 13th, cancelled or raced without broadcast.
  3. I think broadcast is really important for the teams and everyone involved, especially STC so I think we should re-shedule it. The dates posted seem fine by me.
  4. WBR votes for re-schedule.
  5. November 23th (Xosé) or October 13th (David)?
  6. Sorry I meant November 23th. :)
  7. Agree with Fernando, re-schedule.
  8. will post this question on the team forum with especially the two guys concerned having their say (one of them is me, lol). Will come back with ananswer tomorrow night.
  9. Would be a big shame having no broadcast. Certainly as the quality was so nice yesterday.
  10. Sonic Racing Team

    no problem re-schedule to November 23th
  11. Reggie Blain

    Reggie Blain

    Torrent Motorsports

    Vote for Re Schedule
  12. blue flag forum says: reschedule
  13. November 23rd is a wednesday. So are we doing back to back races on wed and thu on that week?
  14. Must be a mistake, doing 2 races in a row, pls no.
  15. when blue flag voted, i suppose the guys - like me - checked the date before they voted. with two pairs of different players it should be ok, shouldn't it? all other alternatives mean taking the free thursdays out of the schedule and i suppose we have little choice on such short notice. at the end of the day, it may still be a simple mistake having been made, let's wait for xose to come back to us on this.
  16. Doing 2 races in a row is not ideal, as for practice both track are needed. And most of all it is less of a team event as the group is split in 2. Also, now you need 4 different drivers. Not sure eveyone (like me :) ) , did check the date.
  17. What about the 8th of December. There is a break between round 9 and round 10.
  18. COR vote for Re Schedule
  19. plz take a week that not have a race alraedy for sugo is the day after.
    what about 13 october or 17 november or 8 december?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.