STC GP de Hockenheim, RESCHEDULED TO OCTOBER 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I was registering all of our dates @ simrace.tv and we only have problems with next GP, where all the slots are taken.

I know this is a big inconvenience, so I need your thoughts about rescheduling this race to November 23th, or keep it and risk to have no broadcast (I would try to find a solution for the broadcast anyway).

If we can have this decided before Sunday would be great because there is not much time left.

Thanks.

We can´t change the streamer each race Georgios, it means A LOT of work to know about how everything works there again...

In my opinion Hockenheim could be re-scheduled to October 13th, cancelled or raced without broadcast.

when blue flag voted, i suppose the guys - like me - checked the date before they voted. with two pairs of different players it should be ok, shouldn't it? all other alternatives mean taking the free thursdays out of the schedule and i suppose we have little choice on such short notice. at the end of the day, it may still be a simple mistake having been made, let's wait for xose to come back to us on this.

when blue flag voted, i suppose the guys - like me - checked the date before they voted. with two pairs of different players it should be ok, shouldn't it? all other alternatives mean taking the free thursdays out of the schedule and i suppose we have little choice on such short notice. at the end of the day, it may still be a simple mistake having been made, let's wait for xose to come back to us on this.

Doing 2 races in a row is not ideal, as for practice both track are needed. And most of all it is less of a team event as the group is split in 2. Also, now you need 4 different drivers. Not sure eveyone (like me :) ) , did check the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%