STC Black Cup Skin Contest - Discusion Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into it but the only thing i could find was a broken power plant in Japan :frown: maybe thats the problem...

3rdExplosion-at-Japan-nuclear-plant.jpg

Ill fix it next week :wink:

Thnx, I'll have a break and wait for it then:cool:

I risked my live and tried to fix the broken power plant but it was way to hot in there. Even my own pictures of the Corvette are ruined :(

fdrcorvette2.png

I noticed you did not fix it since I still don't have any power so I rolled them out to what should have been bright sunshine but unfortunately the team started to spray water on me trying to get a picture but I'm sure I'll be able to get a good shot at them before the 11'th:eek:

1-2.jpg

Hugo, I just found out that my team has gone for a pre race debriefing at Spa and left me behind with the key to the garage.:)
Also found there is an emergency light system in the garage so I could get some photos of our car.

BFR-Pagani.png

BFR-Pagani-1.png

Blue.png

Pink.png

I then managed to open the door and bring them out into the sunshine.
1-1.png

2-1.png

3-1.png

4-1.png

5-1.png

Happy now? (But keep on fixing the power plant, we need to get the power back fully working ):cool:

Very nice Kirsten, i love the first 4 renders the most. Great reflection, well done.

Well, i raced as hard as i could to Japan to fix the plant
fdrcorvette12.png

After i arrived at the plant i saw that the problem was way to big for me alone to fix it. I called a good friend and he jumped in his car and drove his butt of to help me.
fdrcorvette4.png

But we fixed it :) and we drove back home to chill :p

fdrcorvette11.png

Now we gonna wash our car because tomorrow the photographer comes to our garage to make some nice pictures...

To be continued....

great jobs both! also, the bfr beauty has already been let loose on the track at spa with the team desparately trying to teach me the true meaning of breakpoints. gladly the Ai was none too hot (no fancy lighting here, just plain ol' in-game graphics)

paganiatspaleading.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.1%
  • < 4 years