1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STC BLACK CUP - RENDER & REAL PICTURE CONTEST - VOTE!!!

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Sep 6, 2010.

WICH RENDER YOU LIKE THE MOST???

Poll closed Sep 16, 2010.
  1. BLUE FLAG RACING

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. COR TEAM

11 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. FLATOUT RACING & CLUB

28 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. FLYING DUTCHMAN RACING

11 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. GUBBKLUBEN.SE

11 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. MOTOR AG MOTORSPORTS

10 vote(s)
    11.4%
  7. PROJECT D

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  8. ROARING PIPES MANIACS

6 vote(s)
    6.8%
  9. THE BLACK REBELS

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  10. ANE RACING

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. BLACK VISOR MOTORSPORS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. TORRENT MOTORSPORS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

in this contest you have to VOTE FOR THE BEST RENDER & REAL PICTURE ASSEMBLY and not the skin. It is a team car render over a real life picture, so when voting you have to consider the dificulty, details, etc.

VOTING: You can vote 1 option. Every registered member on RaceDepartment can vote. Do right click on the image and then choose view image in order to see it full size. Images are big so you can appreciate all the details on them this way. POLL WILL CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 16 colliding with the first race of the seasson.

PRIZE: 3 Top Teams will get the prize of 3 T-Shirts each to be sent whenever they want.

The contenders at this cathegory are:

1.- BLUE FLAG RACING
    [​IMG]

2.- COR TEAM
    [​IMG]

3.- FLATOUT TEAMS
    [​IMG]

4.- FLYING DUTCHMAN RACING
    [​IMG]

5.- GUBBKLUBEN.SE
    [​IMG]

6.- MOTOR AG MOTORSPORTS & HP RACING
    [​IMG]

7.- PROJECT D
    [​IMG]

8.- ROARING PIPES MANIACS
    [​IMG]

9.- THE BLACK REBELS
    [​IMG]

10.- ANE RACING (WORK NOT RELEASED YET)
    11.- BLACK VISOR MOTORSPORS (WORK NOT RELEASED YET)
    12.- TORRENT MOTORSPORTS (WORK NOT RELEASED YET)
    *NOTE: FLATOUT CLUB IS INCLUDED IN FLAT OUT RACING RENDER.

Please VOTE & download the screens! :cool:

2. Of course you can share your thoughts about the one you voted for. :)

3. YES! :D

First first first :D

I will vote Flatout Racing as there are some briliant color combinations and a nice render,art o splash and that rainbow :D
    Also TheBlackRebels pleased my eyes with that lady and theyr car...but Flatout Racing is my vote :)

4. TOP JOBS! As you see the seasson will be brilliant!

5. It looks that without that lady TBR car doesn't draw that much attention. :D

Anyhow I realy liked all of the skins, evry single one was unique in it's own way. I realy cant predict the winner of this contest but I am sure we all will be able to notice which teams car that is behind us from miles away. :D

6. wow, nice skins. What strikes me is they are all different. Not a single one that uses same Basic colour scheme. Cool.

7. Remember at this contest we are judging the render & real picture assembly, not the skin or the car.

8. Fantastic skins chaps, really well done to all the skinners. Going to be a very good looking grid.

9. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Voted for COR TEAM.The car in this picture looks verry real,well done.Good job for all,the skins are looking great.

10. Voted for Gubbklubben, very nicely done!

11. FLYING DUTCHMAN is wery clean car. i like it moore and moore every time i look at it

12. Tough one but my vote goes to the RPM render. The lights in it is superb which makes it look the most real out of all pics. Thumbs up!

13. wow, these guys sure know how to squeeze every pixel out of their renders, big round of applause. gonna stomach this for some days and then let the belly decide (yummie yummie)

14. wow congrats to all skinners, I think this is the best looking league I have ever seen! All skins are top notch!

I really like Flatouts skin on first sight, but all of them are really good and I'll have to think about it before I vote :)

15. The banner is also nice on top of the forum. :)

16. woowww...also the rendering are fantastic, congratulations...also for the Parabolic guys @ Monza vintage :) (Projec D)

17. Thanks :) The most hardest was to add the driver into the cockpit (under the windscreen reflection) and the wiper. So, i was really impressed by the Flatout render, very nice and professional!

18. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Great montage by Ag Motorsports! Loved that! Actually all of them are great, was very hard to choose. :)

19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Motor AG for me, awesome!!! Infact, all of them could pass as being real :D

20. very nice shots there and in every picture you can clearly see that there's so much effort and "love" in it. in the end it was a tough choice between Motor AG and Flatout... I've chosen Flatout for the great mix between dark scenery and the vivid colors. this one really deserves the expression "artwork" so much :doublethumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.