STC BLACK CUP - RENDER & REAL PICTURE CONTEST - VOTE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

in this contest you have to VOTE FOR THE BEST RENDER & REAL PICTURE ASSEMBLY and not the skin. It is a team car render over a real life picture, so when voting you have to consider the dificulty, details, etc.

VOTING: You can vote 1 option. Every registered member on RaceDepartment can vote. Do right click on the image and then choose view image in order to see it full size. Images are big so you can appreciate all the details on them this way. POLL WILL CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 16 colliding with the first race of the seasson.

PRIZE: 3 Top Teams will get the prize of 3 T-Shirts each to be sent whenever they want.

The contenders at this cathegory are:

1.- BLUE FLAG RACING
blueflagracingpic.jpg

2.- COR TEAM
corteampic.jpg

3.- FLATOUT TEAMS
flatoutgameracerpic.jpg

4.- FLYING DUTCHMAN RACING
flyingdutchmanpic.jpg

5.- GUBBKLUBEN.SE
gubbklubenpic.jpg

6.- MOTOR AG MOTORSPORTS & HP RACING
motoragmotorsportspic.jpg

7.- PROJECT D
projectdpic.jpg

8.- ROARING PIPES MANIACS
roarinpipesmaniacspic.jpg

9.- THE BLACK REBELS
theblackrebelspic.jpg

10.- ANE RACING (WORK NOT RELEASED YET)
11.- BLACK VISOR MOTORSPORS (WORK NOT RELEASED YET)
12.- TORRENT MOTORSPORTS (WORK NOT RELEASED YET)
*NOTE: FLATOUT CLUB IS INCLUDED IN FLAT OUT RACING RENDER.

Please VOTE & download the screens! :cool:

YES! :D

First first first :D

I will vote Flatout Racing as there are some briliant color combinations and a nice render,art o splash and that rainbow :D
Also TheBlackRebels pleased my eyes with that lady and theyr car...but Flatout Racing is my vote :)

It looks that without that lady TBR car doesn't draw that much attention. :D

Anyhow I realy liked all of the skins, evry single one was unique in it's own way. I realy cant predict the winner of this contest but I am sure we all will be able to notice which teams car that is behind us from miles away. :D

wow congrats to all skinners, I think this is the best looking league I have ever seen! All skins are top notch!

I really like Flatouts skin on first sight, but all of them are really good and I'll have to think about it before I vote :)

very nice shots there and in every picture you can clearly see that there's so much effort and "love" in it. in the end it was a tough choice between Motor AG and Flatout... I've chosen Flatout for the great mix between dark scenery and the vivid colors. this one really deserves the expression "artwork" so much :doublethumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back