1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stc black cup 2011 - approved schedule!

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...

* NOTE: My traditional Imageshack links are not working anymore here at RD.

Attached Files:

2. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Cool, the last race is on my Birthday! :) (You gotta let me win then :rolleyes:)
  3. great schedule, lots of tracks that seem just made for these huge touring cars, season finals will be terrific, who doesn't like portimao? real life gt1 looked superb there, too.
  4. We Love Portimão, thx to STC Sonic will race at home :)
  5. Was thinking in Sonic and ABRacing when I included it, honestly. :)
  6. no italian races? what a pity! i loved to see imola!
  7. Yeah but there is no good version of Imola Nicola... I love it aswell. But hey, isn´t it San Marino? :D
  8. At lease the USA round is on a proper track this season ;)
  9. Yeah but it is the 2004 layout... :(
  10. Yeah Road America is nice Simon. :)
  11. Isnt the latest Imola in Race On?
  12. Yes it is, the 2008 version.
    But i think David and Xose wanted to avoid having maybe default tracks and people need to buy Race On for it.
    As it still is a GTR Evo League. My guess that is. :)
  13. Its the same layout as the one in the Game which i think is 2008. No idea if Imola has changed since then.
  14. Thats the one with the last chicane. In 2007 they removed it. :)
  15. no man, that is a trick for having 2 races in italy!
    as you can see:
    there are some km beetween track and san marino!
    and, anyway, i would also mention adria (which is unfortunately to small for us), but there are Mugello and Vallelunga that are great races!
    and also Misano is not bad! Vallelunga would be great for STC, i raced there with F458 and 20 peoples... wonderful! Mugello is nice too, but to me is a little bit small for overtaking...
  16. Yes but seriously, we have not time to manage a new track and get all the cutting curbs to work on time, I want to do things well, and all that details need patience to be done right. Next season suggest it a bit earlier and I will add an Italian circuit, I like Adria a lot and most of the italian circuits, specially Imola. :)

Would like to add an spanish circuit aswell, as there are some interesting new circuits as Los Arcos or Motorland Aragon.
  17. What about Greek tracks, I have never seen any league use them before although they exist. :p
  18. agree with Nicola, Vallelunga is great, and hey, anyone know this little track called Monza ???
  19. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

And the smaller track Targio Florio???

On a more serious note, Enna Pergusa 2003 would be awesome as well! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.