STC Black Cup 2010 - SKINNING CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch, I guess we only have the 3D MAx scenes...

About the INI Files, well this is not exactly how it works, but in the previously released version of the MOD you can see how the Team/Skins works, just set it like this.

Greg mate ... you rock, you know that!?! ;)
Big thanks for this, I am just downloading it now ... lets hope it sorts me out - I am blind without x-files these days ;)

--> David
So after a very quick shufty(look), I guess (in short) what you are saying is that once the mod is installed, to get the skin in game I just create the dds file in the following folder using a similar naming convention to the others already there:
... \GameData\Teams\STC Doran Cup\STC Doran JE4\Stock Teams

Then I copy/create a .car file and modify the text along the same lines as what is already there ... obviously we will need new car filenames/numbers and make sure they tie up between file names and numbers etc ... then the wee beasty should show up??

Will try in a bit ...

EDIT: Just tried it and by jeeves it worked just as I said above :)

Attached is the way I've done it.
- Special folder for the team
- File names set by year (10), team number (09) and car number (1 and 2)

Greg mate ... you rock, you know that!?! ;)
Big thanks for this, I am just downloading it now ... lets hope it sorts me out - I am blind without x-files these days ;)

--> David
So after a very quick shufty(look), I guess (in short) what you are saying is that once the mod is installed, to get the skin in game I just create the dds file in the following folder using a similar naming convention to the others already there:
... \GameData\Teams\STC Doran Cup\STC Doran JE4\Stock Teams

Then I copy/create a .car file and modify the text along the same lines as what is already there ... obviously we will need new car filenames/numbers and make sure they tie up between file names and numbers etc ... then the wee beasty should show up??

Will try in a bit ...

EDIT: Just tried it and by jeeves it worked just as I said above :)

Attachments

• x.png
    x.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%