1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

STC Black Cup 2010 PACK - Released!

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One problem is that the Root folder is wrong. So if you extract instead of just drag and drop it will not install correctly.

2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Yes, that is because David put everything inside a STC Black Cup Pack folder, so you have to drag and drop or extract to any location and then copy&paste the files.

Not a big deal :)

3. Indeed no big deal. But can cause problems if people are used to extract. :)
    And btw 7 zip for ones David saves you over 100 MB. :tongue::D

4. I will use it next time Ivo. Thanks! :)

5. yep 7zip works sooooo much better than all other zipping systems :)

6. Also, pls next time upload it to different locations as it was very dif to download. I always upload stuff to at least 2 locations as there are always some having problems.

Here a link with the correct root folder that i made for my members : http://www.filefront.com/17290209/STC Black Cup 2010 Pack.rar

7. Thanks Tom, first post updated.

I would have done it all perfect, 7Zip, 8 links, etc. but want to look human from time to time... :cool:

8. lol David, its the experience, but a different folder structure can cause problems which then have to be solved, etc etc etc :)

One other detail which could confuse guys, in the \Gamedata\Teams\STC Doran Cup folder there are 2 tyre files that arn't used DJE4.tyr (old version of the correct tyre which is in the \Gamedata\Teams\STC Doran Cup\STC Doran JE4 folder) and STC.tyr (Whic is the old tyre from the previous mod)

9. You are right Tom, step by step. :)

About the TYR file, dammit I forgot to delete both. Anyway it is proved they don´t afect the MOD.

10. nope they don't, downloaded, threw the game data and ui in after expunging all traces of the old mod, got a couple of overwrites anyhow, joined stc server, everything working perfectly, fingers crossed and more for Thursday night :)

excellent job all concerned !!!

11. all ok...good job :)

12. ummm ..the bug on tires it's remained :(

13. Wich bug?

14. changing from a session to the next, the tyres goes always to HARD tyres

15. Ah oke remember that one. Thats not a bug but GTR Evo. ;)
    Indeed annoying, one thing to pay attention to then on race day. :)

16. But only with this mod i've this problem. It's very dangerous.

17. I think theres a setting in your plr file to stop that. I can't remember what line it is though. Anyone else know? I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

18. Setting

Preset Tyres="0"

seems to fix it.

19. Thak you :) it's OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.