1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STC BLACK CUP 2010 - APROVED Calendar

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

this is the Black Cup 2010 Official Calendar.
    [​IMG]

* Mouse right click & watch image to full size.
    [​IMG]

2. I would consider visiting main site. :)

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hamilton's on the calendar :D, I love you guys :D

4. oh yeah it's a great track. we were talking about that today (me and ross)

5. Yes, Hamilton and Trois Rivieres will be the real dare to the STC drivers this seasson. I bet the result will be a succes and way better and crashless than last season.

As usual, all circuits are updated for STC by MAxime Boithias (PGT6ecko) in a show of magnificent skills & soon we will have him interviewed at main site.

6. Is it the same Spa version of the last season?

7. Yes 2009 version. :)

8. From where can I download the tracks?

9. A STC PACK with Mod and Tracks included will be released together in September.

10. In the mean time, waiting for STC track pack Is it possible to find out the new tracks... I found only Fundidora :(

Great job guys!

11. Well the only new circuits this seasson are Fundidora, Interlagos and Hamilton. Click on the names to downlaod them, but remember these are the original versions and the STC version of each will have slightly diferences and updates. :)

12. I have implemented most of the changes needed as per your email today David. Will look into the last items on the list tomorrow all going well :)

13. Yes Günthar is helping us with the final round of the seasson, and the pack will be ready to the release in the next days.

Xosé is also texturizing the new tracks.

Thanks a lot guys!

14. Just uploaded a new build of the track for you David + emailed you a blue sand trap to add to it too :)

15. You are the man Günthar! THANKS A LOT! (almost ready)

16. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Hey guys. Hate to ask a n00b question, but where can I find the race distances (laps or time) for these events? I can't seem to find it. And can I download the version of Spa we're using for next week's event, or are you guys still working on that, too?

17. Danny your team spokesman will take care of sharing the download links with his teammates, as it is am STC privated release. It has to be available as soon as we end Hamilton to make the complete pack.

Race distance is always 90 minutes.

18. David, there is another build for you

19. Hey Günthar, it lloks superb now! Millions of thanks for your help and dedication!

Now you have an email back with the last change it will need.

20. done...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.