1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STC addon cars

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Krister Larsson, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else having problems with virtual mirror on the Mustang and Porsche?
    I have the racing seat seen in the center part of the mirror so can't see any cars right behind.
  2. tested all the cars and using virtual mirror....works perfect for me...
  3. Virtual mirror with hood view?
  4. If I am not mistaken I think Wietse mentioned something about the mirrors being a bit buggy last night. I drive with real mirrors and the only thing I have noticed when driving (using cockpit veiw) is that the steering wheel dissapears from time to time but comes back. Not something that disturbs me though.

Edit: Might add that I drive the Porsche ;)
  5. That is easily solved, i have seen with many cars even some standard ones. (sometimes also bits of the rear wing)
    Just cycle through the views. (cockpit - Bonnet - bumper - swingman - .. ) When you get back to your default one it is ok.
  6. Vitual mirror & hood view works fine for me Krister.

As Tom says, try to press insert some times going through the oother views and then it works.
  7. Cycling through the views solved it:good:
  8. use your look back button, it usually works fine and is quicker than cycling through all the views
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.