F1 2011 Start game error

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
After i skip the intro, and when the game tries to connect to windows live games, after that my game freezes and when i press enter it shuts down....

I've try to run"repair", nothing...I've alos read that re-install can help neither....

soo, does anyone have the same problem as i have right now or do some1 have any solution for me?

EDIT. I've re-install the game, copied the saved game on my desk, ant still wount work :-/

Solution foun!!

Delete save game data and that's it! I didnt know that this is the same issue as i saw on another topics, with the deleting the save data, sry for that, i just wanna thank u 4 helping me out...

I totay lost the"touch" now, Melbourne 4th, worst race ever, on a wet conditions..ohhh my...

This topic can be noc closed, thnx alot again, keep racin' ;)

Is windows live problem if it has never started or you have corrupt save game and you should delete your savegame folder.
I had the same problem because i had my firewall and other services stoped at win start up. Really weird..

Is windows live problem if it has never started or you have corrupt save game and you should delete your savegame folder.
I had the same problem because i had my firewall and other services stoped at win start up. Really weird..

u're right m8, thnx alot, but this sux!!! i've to start all over again, oh nooo..... What's wrong with u codemasters, what r u doin such things like that!! thi is not acceptable!

Hi I had the same prob, the game ran perfect for about a week until a couple if days ago, when I pressed the start button on my wheel to skip intro and start game it would freeze and crash to desktop, but it would start fine If i pressed enter on my keyboard to skip intro but then the wheel wouldn't work, so I fixed this by started game with keyboard then reconfigure wheel in options.. Hope this helps

Hi I had the same prob, the game ran perfect for about a week until a couple if days ago, when I pressed the start button on my wheel to skip intro and start game it would freeze and crash to desktop, but it would start fine If i pressed enter on my keyboard to skip intro but then the wheel wouldn't work, so I fixed this by started game with keyboard then reconfigure wheel in options.. Hope this helps

i'm not ona a wheel, i'm on a keyboard, but, i fixed the rpoblem, just delete the save game data and that's it :(

thnx anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back