• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Start game error

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Ivan Å trbac Ctc, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ratings:
    +0
    After i skip the intro, and when the game tries to connect to windows live games, after that my game freezes and when i press enter it shuts down....

I've try to run"repair", nothing...I've alos read that re-install can help neither....

soo, does anyone have the same problem as i have right now or do some1 have any solution for me?

EDIT. I've re-install the game, copied the saved game on my desk, ant still wount work :-/

Solution foun!!

Delete save game data and that's it! I didnt know that this is the same issue as i saw on another topics, with the deleting the save data, sry for that, i just wanna thank u 4 helping me out...

I totay lost the"touch" now, Melbourne 4th, worst race ever, on a wet conditions..ohhh my...

This topic can be noc closed, thnx alot again, keep racin' ;)

2. badabing80

badabing80

Ratings:
    +0
    Update gfwl.

3. Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ratings:
    +0
    what's that?

4. badabing80

badabing80

Ratings:
    +0
    Update Games For Windows Live.

5. Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ratings:
    +0
    can i put back the save game folder, and can continue where i last time save the game?

6. badabing80

badabing80

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you had the game running before ??

Can you start other games using gfwl ??

7. Nick Kasapis

Nick Kasapis

Ratings:
    +0
    Is windows live problem if it has never started or you have corrupt save game and you should delete your savegame folder.
    I had the same problem because i had my firewall and other services stoped at win start up. Really weird..

8. Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ratings:
    +0
    i've played it, hmm 10days or so...i hade 5 races till season end...

as i wrote, i've downloaded the games for windowa life, stil lwount work, re-install ir, wount work...

9. Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ratings:
    +0
    u're right m8, thnx alot, but this sux!!! i've to start all over again, oh nooo..... What's wrong with u codemasters, what r u doin such things like that!! thi is not acceptable!

10. Robert Noble

Robert Noble

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi I had the same prob, the game ran perfect for about a week until a couple if days ago, when I pressed the start button on my wheel to skip intro and start game it would freeze and crash to desktop, but it would start fine If i pressed enter on my keyboard to skip intro but then the wheel wouldn't work, so I fixed this by started game with keyboard then reconfigure wheel in options.. Hope this helps

11. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
  12. Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ivan Å trbac Ctc

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm not ona a wheel, i'm on a keyboard, but, i fixed the rpoblem, just delete the save game data and that's it :(

thnx anyway! :)

13. slavko.g

slavko.g

Ratings:
    +0
    The solution is in Paul's post. Don't delete the save game folder!!!! THe solution is on page 7. Good luck

14. badabing80

badabing80

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad you got it to work, I thought you hadn't got the game started at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.