• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Start from scratch with controller

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Bill Thayer, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Bill Thayer

Bill Thayer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    How do I completely remove and start over with all my controller settings?
    I have deleted all my user data files and verified the game files a few times but the controller does not start fresh. There are some old settings left in there and I need to start over.
    Any ideas why I can't get rid of everything and start over? Perhaps there are files hiding somewhere.

2. schlitty

schlitty

Ratings:
    +95
    C:\Users\*your windows user name*\Documents\Automobilista

3. Bill Thayer

Bill Thayer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    I know where to find the files, I does no good to start from scratch, I deleted the user data files and then verifyed the local files and they seemed gone, I even had to put in a new user name, but the old controller settings were still there.
    I want to get rid of all the old settings and start over.

4. Bill Thayer

Bill Thayer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    No one? I'm thinking that there may be left over registry files that keep bringing up the settings.

5. Bill Thayer

Bill Thayer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    SOLVED.....My G27 wheel with the shifter (because I need the extra buttons) was in gear, I moved it to neutral ans all is fine. I can now edit the inputs.

• Like Like x 1