1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Start Career with Top Teams Mod!

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Ben Said, Sep 22, 2012.

1. So, I finally figured out how to do this, and here it is :)
    [​IMG]
    Instructions: ​
    1. Back up your original database.bin file.​
    2. Extract the database.rar file​
    3. Drag the database.bin file to C:/[USER]/Program Files/F1 2012/database/​
    4. Copy and replace the original database.bin​
    PS: You will need to make a new profile for this to work!​
    Download here:​

• Like Like x 2
  2. If it had Lotus I would dowload

3. Does it affect performance like it did in 2011?

4. Nope, it doesn't effect anything. Been using it today and haven't seen any differences.

5. Just to clarify, are the tiers changed or is it something else that has been changed?

6. No I swapped the IDs of the teams :)

7. Hello will it affect the teams starting grid position if i select race only?And can you tell me in qualification top teams can get through q1 easly?:D.I don't want to see hrt in the pole position example.

8. Can someone upload the original database because i forgot to back it up!!PLease it was my mistake i know but can someone help?

9. hi there first of all i put your database and i create new profile as you said. But there is an issue, there is only 3 cars ( Marrusia,Caterham and HRT) to choose in test driver mode which need to be done to play carrer mode but this is impossible to make 297kmh on first corner test pls help cos in original database there was mclaren etc..and there was no problem to pass the test driver mode. And pls dont tell me that i drive slow cos those cars like marrusia hrt and caterham are not able to make that kind of speed that is required.
    Greetings from Poland

10. Go into "My F1" then "Profile" and choose "Restart Career". Then go and select career in the menu (which will take you to the Young Drivers Test day 2) then exit out and it will then give you a choice of teams.

I think it should be noted that you don't need a completely new profile, you just need to reset your career. Correct me if I'm wrong.

11. yes you are wrong i did as you said and its taking me to test day 1. sory but your database is maybe not for me

12. i tried to make new profile but still the same

13. No it won't effect it, Marussia, HRT and Caterham still always occupy the last rows of the grid :)

14. RaC_F1

RaC_F1
    @ Simberia @Simberia

anyone has a clue how i can delete a profile?

15. i dont know but i want to do that also

16. You don't need to delete a profile, you can just restart your career or create a new one

17. RaC_F1

RaC_F1
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i want mine ingame to be fresh and dont need 3 profiles

18. yes i want also the same, there is no one that could help

19. same here. if i could start with lotus i would download but not this. thanks