Start Career with Top Teams Mod!

So, I finally figured out how to do this, and here it is :)
17rpe
Instructions:​
1. Back up your original database.bin file.​
2. Extract the database.rar file​
3. Drag the database.bin file to C:/[USER]/Program Files/F1 2012/database/​
4. Copy and replace the original database.bin​
PS: You will need to make a new profile for this to work!​
Download here:​

Hello will it affect the teams starting grid position if i select race only?And can you tell me in qualification top teams can get through q1 easly?:D.I don't want to see hrt in the pole position example.

Can someone upload the original database because i forgot to back it up!!PLease it was my mistake i know but can someone help?

hi there first of all i put your database and i create new profile as you said. But there is an issue, there is only 3 cars ( Marrusia,Caterham and HRT) to choose in test driver mode which need to be done to play carrer mode but this is impossible to make 297kmh on first corner test pls help cos in original database there was mclaren etc..and there was no problem to pass the test driver mode. And pls dont tell me that i drive slow cos those cars like marrusia hrt and caterham are not able to make that kind of speed that is required.
Greetings from Poland

hi there first of all i put your database and i create new profile as you said. But there is an issue, there is only 3 cars ( Marrusia,Caterham and HRT) to choose in test driver mode which need to be done to play carrer mode but this is impossible to make 297kmh on first corner test pls help cos in original database there was mclaren etc..and there was no problem to pass the test driver mode. And pls dont tell me that i drive slow cos those cars like marrusia hrt and caterham are not able to make that kind of speed that is required.
Greetings from Poland
Go into "My F1" then "Profile" and choose "Restart Career". Then go and select career in the menu (which will take you to the Young Drivers Test day 2) then exit out and it will then give you a choice of teams.

I think it should be noted that you don't need a completely new profile, you just need to reset your career. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hello will it affect the teams starting grid position if i select race only?And can you tell me in qualification top teams can get through q1 easly?:D.I don't want to see hrt in the pole position example.
No it won't effect it, Marussia, HRT and Caterham still always occupy the last rows of the grid :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back