"Start career with any team mod"?

Just figured it out :) Open "database.bin" find "f1teams" and in there find "id" column. For example, mercedes has 22 and marussia 30, swap those two and voila u can start with mercedes :)
P.S.: after changing ID u need to restart profile because it cant find teams u changed, so u do young driver test day 1 again and u are ready to go.
This is just fast change so no idea if it changes speeds, ai behavior etc of edited teams (so far it seems to be working no problem - u wont get tier 4 speeds/team mate times).

THAT WORKED .... but you cannot restore the original database after using the modded one to start career in a different team.

Profile is Corrupt error.

i guess i could play with the modded database file, not sure if it will cause any issues though. [cant use online, id think]

Just figured it out :) Open "database.bin" find "f1teams" and in there find "id" column. For example, mercedes has 22 and marussia 30, swap those two and voila u can start with mercedes :)
P.S.: after changing ID u need to restart profile because it cant find teams u changed, so u do young driver test day 1 again and u are ready to go.
This is just fast change so no idea if it changes speeds, ai behavior etc of edited teams (so far it seems to be working no problem - u wont get tier 4 speeds/team mate times).

Stupid question, how do you open the .bin file? I've tried to open it with Ryder Database Editor but I keep getting an error. Help?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back