1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Star-T Sport Hatch

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by Raphael Buthmann, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Please post your opinion =D I don't have so much experience on modelling ,I will need some help. All help is welcome. I will post the update =D [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like your off to a very good start, the front reminds me a lot of a Mazda 3

3. Thanks harey,I realy thought the same thing lol. Do you know how make the windows and doors lines? :s

4. for the door lines I usually just do two rows of seperate polies intersecting each other (not attached at all though). then making window lines depends on what you want it to look like. usually I end up doing boxes that are all attached together to go around the window, another way would probably be better for this car, would just be a row or two of polies inbetween the windows and the body.

5. Interesting design you got there. Keep it up!

6. Some Updates. =D
    [​IMG]

7. =D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. not too sure about the color myself lol. but the front reminds me of a pissed off Fiat Punto lol looking good so far though.

9. bacana! o que eu sugiro é fazer dar uma achatada no espelho pra ficar mais homogeneo, e o buraco da placa no PC traseiro dar uma diminuída, está muito grande e desproporcional. tirando isso, gostei do desenho. abraço

keep it up!

10. What did you say? Lol I've updated it 1 week ago lol but I was too lazy for rendering =D but was faster :o 45 seconds :thumbup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Hmm, I can see a repus competitor ;)

12. I sure hope so...

I need some motivation to finish my current projects (( http://img211.imageshack.us/g/grandtoro.jpg/ )) and maybe start some new ones...I have lots of ideas just not that much to motivate me towards starting new stuff...

13. =D I am thinking about make an Supersport car too, do you the same? =D

14. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Lol, well that looks pretty cool Lipton. How about a WIP thread? Just so I don't have to spam this one with my comments on it :)

15. Some updates, I am thinking to change the rear :S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Raphael, you have done a realy big step to the right direction!
    Looks great!

lg
    alex

17. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

The only thing I dislike about it is the size of the name, too big imo! Otherwise, it looks brilliant!!

18. didnt like that name font... change it please :D

19. LOL, thank you everybody, I am thinking to release this car later of that competition. Before this I will make that car my priority.

20. The round tail lights made it looks more sporty IMHO. But it's nice never the less ;D