Star-T Sport Hatch

Thanks harey,I realy thought the same thing lol. Do you know how make the windows and doors lines? :s
for the door lines I usually just do two rows of seperate polies intersecting each other (not attached at all though). then making window lines depends on what you want it to look like. usually I end up doing boxes that are all attached together to go around the window, another way would probably be better for this car, would just be a row or two of polies inbetween the windows and the body.

not too sure about the color myself lol. but the front reminds me of a pissed off Fiat Punto lol looking good so far though.

bacana! o que eu sugiro é fazer dar uma achatada no espelho pra ficar mais homogeneo, e o buraco da placa no PC traseiro dar uma diminuída, está muito grande e desproporcional. tirando isso, gostei do desenho. abraço

keep it up!

Lol, well that looks pretty cool Lipton. How about a WIP thread? Just so I don't have to spam this one with my comments on it :)

The only thing I dislike about it is the size of the name, too big imo! Otherwise, it looks brilliant!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%