Star-T Ciano

I would love scripts to open doors , bonnets , roofs , windows and all other normal car feature. This is the real car simulator. Small things really count , if not, a car could be only a motor , seat and steering :D

Is there a guide to scripts somewhere? Can they be set up to do this sort of thing? I still wanted to add proper popup headlights on the RX-7.

The A-pillars look like a gigantic blind spot, perhaps see if they can be made slimmer at the base, or triangulated maybe. Compared to the surrounding lines, the front grille section comes across as quite rectangular. Apart from that, good job and progress so far :)

Suggest.. well, i am talking with you on msn.. funny to write in 2 places.

ciano1.png

• jabb

If it is cabrio then A-pillar needs to 'flow' with the roofline, not bend around the windshield.
Outer bottom corner of rear bumper needs reshaping.

Front looks really sweet. Rear, not that much.
Still it's a fantastic effort. Go on...

If it is cabrio then A-pillar needs to 'flow' with the roofline, not bend around the windshield.
Outer bottom corner of rear bumper needs reshaping.

Front looks really sweet. Rear, not that much.
Still it's a fantastic effort. Go on...

I totally agree with this post. And since you aren`t supposed to make it a certain size you could maybe elongate the bonnet and the rear part to make it flow better as a coupe/roadster. Take the BMW 1 series vs BMW 3 series both cabrio and coupe versions. The 3 looks much nicer as it has a much "flowy-er" shape :).

Keep up the great work.

Might sound stupid, but 'Star-T' looks like a 'Star-7' to me:p

The windshield looks a bit to big and the bottom side (between the wheels) more curved inwards perhaps?

Great job anyway, keep going!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing