1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star-T Ciano

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by Raphael Buthmann, Jun 6, 2010.

1. I really liked do a concept. Here is another.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Ooooh, I'm liking.. a lot. Is it a coupe? (could use a side view ;))

3. 2o6

2o6

You are an excellent modeler, and I love this design.

4. Yes, it's a Coupe cabriolet. Thanks, I am not a excellent modeler,HAHA,I am learning yet. =D

5. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

I've asked you this before.. but I always forget.. what program do you model with?

6. 3ds max 9 =D

7. Looks like a small FWD hatchcoupe.

Not bad man, not bad at all!

8. yeah, it's small,the size is between 307 cc and 207 cc.

9. thank you =D (sorry for the double post i am not feeling good. HAHA My internet too.)

10. New rear. =D [​IMG]

11. 2o6

2o6

I would upsize the wheel wells and add a little extra length to the wheelbase (most notably from the C-pillar back, make a longer trunk decklid) to make it look less tall and tippy.

12. Kind of reminds me of the Fiat Coupe (like the one Clarkson drove in the police challenge) but at the same time it also reminds me of the Alfa Romeo MiTo lol

13. =D I sketched on my mind. I have a little idea how it will looks done, but I realy don't know about the front. I will try =D.

14. That thing is stunning! I'ts not my sort of design but very unique and chic in it's own manner.

€: I know it's actually not that kind, but the front looks like a micture of a Suzuki Alto, a Nissan Pixo and a Nissan Micra but the rear end is absolutely brilliant

15. =D thanks bro. *-*

16. great ****. but you didn't have to say "something between 207 and 307CC" - the idea came directly to my mind from the side-view.

Now comes the question: how to make a convertible roof work in racer?

17. skeleton maybe? hahah'. I think a script could be good,linked with lights, whoo whants no roof at night . hahah' =D

18. hmmm interesting.. never mind it

19. I would love scripts to open doors , bonnets , roofs , windows and all other normal car feature. This is the real car simulator. Small things really count , if not, a car could be only a motor , seat and steering :D

20. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]