1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Stance, why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]

Can somebody tell me what is so cool about this stance business. To me you look like a total idiot with a car like this :)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

what happened to the rear wheels, suspension colapsed or something like that?
    what is this Stance thing, could someone enlighten me about that please?

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

(verb) - to adjust a car's camber, ride height, and spacing, so that the sidewall of the tire sits as flush as possible with the fender/quarter panel. A common trend and style impersonated on drift and show cars alike, originating from the older Japanese domestic market.

From urban dictionary.

• Beer Beer x 2
  4. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i wouldn't do that to my car unless i had a death wish and lots of money for tires :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Looks like a human with Mordor orc legs. But i can see why people do it. There are even men wearing sagging pants, so it is not a surprise. :sick:

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

LOL! nuff said :D

And probably wheel bearings too...

7. There are some stance cars that I really appreciate without ever having any intention of doing it to my own. Always loved flared wheels and body kits, but the ones with the ridiculously cambered wheels do nothing for me at all.

That said, seen a couple of really great ones!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

those cars looks good with those boy kits and lower ride heigths, and without too much camber, i wonder how the 458 Ferrari would "handle" if it had the same camber as the Honda civic in the fist pisture :roflmao:

9. Quas

Quas
    Staff Premium Member

image.png

10. The only thing I see about those weird body and suspension mods is wasted money. It's like taking a perfectly good car and making it unsellable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

So stupid :D