1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SR4 league/race

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ondrej Kapal, Feb 27, 2010.

1. HI!
    Will be here something with this class? I love it!
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

We can do that in the racing club. But there was never enough interest in Radicals to have a league going.
  3. Race is still enough :)) maybe there will be a lot of guys and you will change your mind about league :p or there will be nobody and I will be winner! :wink:
  4. i remember when Andrew was running Radical events they was always good filled Bram :)
  5. Bram

Indeed good cars for club racing, but not for a league.
  6. right league will not work on them but the one or other club event should do fine :)
  7. why not?
  8. Bram

Because of #2 :)
  9. ok I understand, I am looking forward to race :p
  10. the races were amaning,
    they are nic cars, love them
  11. bump!
  12. double bumpety bump bump bump - please Racing Club Organisers can we have a Racing Club Radical Event? If possible NOT on a Thursday or a Friday as I am most often unable to attend on these days..
  13. We have been using the SR4 for about 3 months or more in the USA club events on Thursday. The racing was excellent so far!

Not sure why they aren;t as popular in Euro club but try them again..............you'll like the results.

we are going back to catterhams for a bit to add freshness to the USA events. Then we will go back to Rads in the future.
  14. Is such a shame that these cars are not more popular especialy the RMI radical mod
  15. There have been some discusions to use the Radicals in some leagues but as Bram said there have not been enough intrest. In club events the Racial will allways have bigger intrest.
  16. Giorgos that discusion is here on the first page :)