SR Hardware | Official Support Thread

Brian Clancy

Premium
First of all, I would like to thank Racedepartment for allowing us this forum and for their kind help.

Simracinghardware.com or SR Hardware is a new company making cutting edge hardware utilising the very best technology, designs and materials along with skilled hand finishing to make truly special products. But more than this, we aim to provide approachable, quality customer service to back up our products.

dominator1.jpg

Our partners list include Symprojects (we are the only official Symprojects fixture manufacturer) ARC-Team, GT Omega Race Simulators, Simracn wheels and more!
We are also soon to provide other products from numerous manufacturers and a D.I.Y. builders parts shop as well as a wide range of fully built and kit form products of our own. We aim to use this forum to give product support to customers and to help answer questions about our products.

2Fana1.jpg eliminator.jpg
Monsta1.jpg GI-Max3.jpg

Thank you :)

SRHsmall.png

Attachments

• SRHsmall.jpg
    SRHsmall.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 421
Guys, thanks for all the nice comments! :)I don't want to say too much now as the unit is still a W.I.P. but expect a video and way more details and pics very soon. This is the first in a line of wheel packages we will be making. As far as prices go, again I really cant say a lot right now, but we hope to have a range of wheels with many features and they will be priced accordingly. Other options may include multi (up to six!) carbon fibre paddles, quick release bases and some very special 'enhancments' for you FFB wheel. More soon....

Upvote 0
How does these advance setups work?? Im pretty much still a noob. Do they just plug and play via usb or do these type of devices connect to your steering wheel?? And is it easy to setup?? Another Q is will you be able to ship to South Africa?

Upvote 0
I just want to say that Brian is a great guy, very kind, serious and professional in dealing. I'm proud of being is nº 1 customer. I trully recommend is products and services. :) This one looks awesome....

Upvote 0
Keiron Swart;904808 said:
How does these advance setups work?? Im pretty much still a noob. Do they just plug and play via usb or do these type of devices connect to your steering wheel?? And is it easy to setup?? Another Q is will you be able to ship to South Africa?

Hi Keiron :)

The wheel is fully USB plug n play, you will need to install some drivers, but its very easy and as always we provide FULL customer care and product backup :) We ship worldwide so that's not an issue either! Many features of the wheel are user programmable, such as the LCD screen, LED gauges and the illuminated buttons (they can be used as warning lights or flash/illuminate to indicate they have been turned on or their assigned function activated ). We will of course provide a number of pre-programmed screens/display settings with the wheel so you can use it right away too :)

cheers :)

Upvote 0
Any guesstimates as to how much will this wheel cost? And while we're on the subject of this wheel, it's looks reminds me of the wheel that's in the Audi R15 & R18.

Hi Christopher :)

I would rather wait till we have the pre-production prototype finished (week or two) before I start to talk prices. We always try to offer the best quality items at realistic prices, but this unit is a genuine formula alloy race wheel that we modify, packed with some pretty expensive hardware that is installed into a cutting edge plate and mounting system and then very carefully wired and hand assembled / finished..... so it wont be a 'cheap' item. However, most of our competitors charge £1000+ for hardware like this, often with less features! We will be well below that figure :) We hope to have more info soon along with a video of the unit in use, more pics and a full 'spec sheet' :)

Upvote 0

Im building a second one as I type this lol. Hope to have a video with a full spec and prices very soon. The video will show all the features of the wheel such as the ancillary LED gauges for fuel and temps etc and the illuminated programmable buttons...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing