SR Hardware Modular Dash System

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
This is just a small preview using some quick 'workshop photos' of an early prototype dash for the Fanatec Clubsport Wheels, although it is hoped that a Thrustmaster T500 version will be developed too.

The dashboard simply 'bolts' to the CSW Wheel via four mounting holes in the face of the CSW base and is of a 'Modular' design meaning that other items such as SLI Mounts, extra panels etc can be added at a later date making for a very flexible, upgradable design that the user will be able to 'tailor fit' to his/her needs.

The version pictured sports 3x Saftey toggles, 1x starter button, 8x momentary buttons, 3x rotary encoders and 4x Toggle switches.

[gallery]

The optional SLI mount has an additional two rotary's that can be used for things such as cycling through displays etc or assigned to any other 'in-game' function.

More information will follow soon and it is hoped first units will be available early January next year along with some other exciting new Fanatec accessories for the CSW and CSR Elite.

You can check out simracing hardware website here or visit the official forum here at RaceDepartment.
View the Post on the Blog

I've been waiting for something like this for ages. I can only assume nothing like this is going to come to the CSR Elite? If I ever own something it's like the kiss of death as far as adaptations go.
Hi Richard

We are efforting the CSR Elite version right now (it will be almost identical to this dashboard) plus we are working on some other nice CSR Elite upgrades too :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back