Sprint or Endurance Races: Which ones YOUR favouite?

I dont care really, as long as I'm racing.:D

I think Sprints are fun, you go pretty hard for 2 races of 15 to 20 laps, then relax, satisfied.:thumb:

Enduro's are epic, I enjoy that long consistant lapping, settle into a rythym and slowly count down the laps, and pray you last the distance which is half the challenge. Very rewarding races endurances.:thumb:

Thats a valid point mate, theres always the posibility of a mixed event too, a single sprint race followed by a Feature race 8 to 10 laps longer than the sprint :) Aussie and Brits used it for their respective touring car series, not sure if it still used now.

I like the idea personally:D

Maybe an idea for Paul to try an event with 1 race instead of 2. For an event that has 2 races of lets say 18 laps, maybe we could try 1 race with 36 laps. Maybe with a mandatory pit stop, which might shake things up a bit. If it works and people like it, it would give Paul another way to vary the events from week to week. Doesn't have to be a 1 race event all the time, just now and then.

Maybe an idea for Paul to try an event with 1 race instead of 2. For an event that has 2 races of lets say 18 laps, maybe we could try 1 race with 36 laps. Maybe with a mandatory pit stop, which might shake things up a bit. If it works and people like it, it would give Paul another way to vary the events from week to week. Doesn't have to be a 1 race event all the time, just now and then.

Andy, endurance events are defenately on the cards mate, not many, but they happen, what would be your preference?

Bathurst...... is it enduro or sprint, whats your opinion??

I think it's become a bit of both these days, kind of a enduro-sprint, todays V8's are so high tech, I remember when you had like 8 classes of basic production cars on the track at once, that was a time when you needed to have balls of titanium to race around the mountain, and alot of the drivers did, lol. just go for a lap of rFactors Bathurst Legends or legends 1972 and you can imagine how it was back then, scary stuff really.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 117 27.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 69 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 10.0%
  • €3001-5000