1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sprint Night - 26 January 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Password: click here

Sprint 1: BMW M3 e30 @ Brno 06
    Sprint 2: Chevrolet Lacetti Extreme @ Mid America
    Sprint 3: BMW M3 GTR @ Road One International
    Weather: Dry

Start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 20 mins
    Qualification: 10 mins superpole
    Race: 1 x 10 laps

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!
  2. Entrylist:
    1. Andrew Evans
    2. Neil Tennant
    3. Nuno Areias
    4. Carlos Seoane
    5. Matt Crouch
    6. Paulo Ribeiro
    7. Keith Barrick
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    1. Driver
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
  3. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

uh huh sign me ups :D
  4. Hi there friends

im in for the sprint night to

5. Could you please sign me up to these night , thanks Andrew :highfive:
  6. I'll be there
    (to love and comfort you all)
  7. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Add me please.
  8. Andrew I will try and join today if I am able too
  9. ohnoes! we usually get 4 or 5 more signups for these late notice sprintoes... ne'ertheless... i guess we'll go for race 1 and see if we think the grid is too small....

no more signups required... if you discover this thru some kinda divine serendipity then feel free to jump in... qually is closed tho...

10. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

3 gd races, c u all again sometime :)
  11. Would have been good to have some more people
    Race 1, should have been able to get 3rd really but spun off twice at the same place and had 4th
    Race 2, couldn't even keep these cars on the track for more than a lap, 5 / 5 :D
    Race 3, reckon this would have been the best with some more people, but 3rd place with no effort required :p

Thanks to the people who made it :)
  12. well, was just about to call the whole thing afore before brno qually... but glad we went with it... had some good fun....

drove my arsch off to catch up in brno... went for a do or die on croucher (thinking it was the final lap)... turned out to be a die and then i realised there was another lap to go... :slapself:

mid america was the highlight... love that track... got pole, led the first 4 and then had a lovely battle with paulo to the finish... we almost caught mr moc-moc-a-moc as he was grannying it home with no fuel :)

road one... a bit long - but i had intended us to have twice the numbers!....

big lubs to all those that came to tango....
  13. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

We were only a few, unfortunately, nevertheless i enjoyed.
    Good track choices Andrew. Never drove before (well, i drove it for one lap) an extreme car. Too much arcade driving, but was cool for a no-stress race.
    CĀ“mon guys, best way to begin a week it's racing, more attend next time please. :rotfl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.