Spotter plugin

Not as far as I remember, if you have any trouble, let me know and I'll double check what I did. The only thing that comes to mind is, I think you keep getting an error box coming up 'Visual C error, or VR error or somesuch'. If you go to the VR Component folder, just change VR.exe to VR.exex to stop it working, and the program then runs ok. I use it all the time, along with rfDynHUD and both are running well. :)

Hi. I've tried to find spotter plugin 2.17 but all the links I've found are dead or impossible to use. Could someone point me to working link or help me in anyway? Thanks in advance.

Absolutely loving this. I haven't been driving rfactor for years so this plugin was new to me. Now that I have spotter and working motec data this game is almost perfect. I say almost because some more tracks, maybe some famous ones (Nordschleife maybe, hint hint;)) would nice. But pretty happy with the current ones aswell. Must add that AI is the best I've ever seen, I've had some really cool moments with it. So thanks again Reiza, good stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back