Resource icon

Other Spotter Plugin for AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Need some help, with this spotter addon installed my game fails to load it just crashes.
Is there something i need to change i installed as per the instructions

It expects to find the PLR file in the old place, like when you run AMS as admin, not in the new location in My Documents. Open your spotter ini file and edit the location of the PLR file and it should be okay.

I´ve opened the SpotterConfig.ini and cant't seem to find any parameter which points to my PLR file!
Can you share where exactly to change the location?

I´ve opened the SpotterConfig.ini and cant't seem to find any parameter which points to my PLR file!
Can you share where exactly to change the location?
easier to just make a copy of your userdata folder from your documents folder and paste it into AMS, works a treat

easier to just make a copy of your userdata folder from your documents folder and paste it into AMS, works a treat

Just done that and it's still not working.
Game crashes when i click the arrow to go to the track!

Scratch that.
Opened the Spoter.exe again and it worked!

But now it seems to be another problem.
Is anyone using GID together with the Spotter?
Some widgets stopped working ! Weird!

Last edited:
Here I found out if I load a practice and go on track I can go to race fine and game won't crash due to spotter plugin, if I load a race directly it will crash.
Turning off DynHUD helped to make it stop crashing then I can just turn it on again once I'm on track.
Try these 2 things to see how it goes with GID.
I hope whoever made it can update this properly.. best plugin for online racing I need this working well, right now too unstable to risk having the game crashing when moving to race session

Last edited:
In race the spotter don't give feedback about flags (like blue flag), position and other pilots pit stops.

I noticed that spotter only report what can be checked in practice sessions.

Maybe same problem of the GID, plugin detect race as practice session. Anyone solved this?

Last edited:
Can we get a pdf, or something, with the download with specific instructions on how to install and configure this thing? I'm not even going to attempt to guess where to put and install all of the folders until I see some instructions.

Baffled.... Since installing this Mod Ive had nothing but problems, First was box on launch saying " No sound pack selected" and then "File format error"... Now with fresh Install all I get is a black screen...?
I have deleted all files to do with AMS on C and my game drive (D) even verified files on new install but its Fooked I cannot get AMS working what so ever.... Any Info would be greatly appreciated right now !!
cheers

Baffled.... Since installing this Mod Ive had nothing but problems, First was box on launch saying " No sound pack selected" and then "File format error"... Now with fresh Install all I get is a black screen...?
I have deleted all files to do with AMS on C and my game drive (D) even verified files on new install but its Fooked I cannot get AMS working what so ever.... Any Info would be greatly appreciated right now !!
cheers
Why would you not just use crewchief? :)

Why would you not just use crewchief? :)
Tony Ive never messed with a mod like this before as I'm not really bothered but I did it just to see haha
Now I know not to mess with sh1t I don't understand... You say Crewchief Ive no idea what it is like I say I only put tracks and cars in my games..maybe the odd hud mod but nothing like this.... I cant get it to load now with another fresh install and any file relating to AMS deleted so I'm kinda miffed as to why its not starting up...even left it thinking it need to gather files but 40 mins later im still looking at nothing..
I can say I learn by my mistakes now hahaha wont do this again

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years