Resource icon

Other Spotter Plugin for AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I turned everything to highest and it barely speaks in a race, it is supposed to tell you when cars are on left or right etc?

Just for info and for the french willing to install the french language pack : The link on the main page points to an old version and it doesn't work with the actual spotter version. You have first to convert all the files from ".wav" format to "mp3" format as suggested by maxxi09.

Last edited:
bonjour a tous pour le pack français ça marche il faut convertir les son wave en mp3 et ça marche encore merci a gyver

Oui, j'ai vu que les fichiers du pack français étaient en wav et qu'il fallait les convertir mais ne connaissant pas votre niveau en informatique, je ne l'ai pas proposé.
Content de savoir que tout fonctionne maintenant pour vous, bonne route.

I downloaded the English and Portuguese files, but both only contain WAV files that go into the PIT directory, nothing else. I couldn't find the DLL that is mentioned in previous posts. Is there something else that must be installed?

now i have this problem when instaled plugin

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (5).png
    Captura de pantalla (5).png
    104.1 KB · Views: 311
ok since the last version the userdata is moved in Documents folder the plugin will crash for who use the new config, just make an hard link... like this, use your own path
mklink /J F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\userdata yourdocumentfolder\Automobilista\USERDATA

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%