1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Spotter Plugin for AMS 1.0

Spotter

1. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

2. AussieDucker

AussieDucker
    Premium Member

Can we get some more info on this? Does this fix the problem of the Spotter not talking during races?

3. Anyone tried this vs the earlier version from GSC (w/c works in AMS), what's the difference?

4. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Only changed one file .dll and copy for 2 folders.SCE should work on, I have not tried

5. I compared it to the older (SCE) version and they appeared the same, except that this is in Portuguese, and english was a separate download.

6. Alfie57

Alfie57
    SimRaceTube Premium Member

Automobilista didn't start up, I used the SCE version without problems..

7. ulises3131

ulises3131
    Premium Member

8. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Do you give to configure the spotter first?

9. When I first installed it I had the exact same behavior. Black screen and nothing else.
    What I did after rebbot of my PC was to launch the executable file located in "SpotterAddon" Directory
    "SpotterConfig.exe". I modified the path and the profile with tue User Interface and everything came back to normal. I can hear the voice while driving. It is just a configuration problem. Try it to see if that lets you access the voice.

10. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

I was testing this today and working in the session race running perfect!!!!
    First you have to set the spotter,and choose which want to have options,available in different sessions (Practice,Qualyfing,Warmup and Race)

11. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

Voice commands to do so by the microphone and interact with the mechanic is disble,but can be activated and functioning perfectly, give me a few hours

12. This is great news! If you can get the spotter plugin working 100% you'll make my day!

• Haha Haha x 1
  13. bonjour a vous tous ne marche pas plante le jeux au demarage help

14. Salut,
    Comme je l'ai dit un peu plus haut (mais en anglais), il faut d'abord configurer spotter en exécutant le fichier "SpotterConfig.exe" qui se trouve dans le répertoire "SpotterAddon". Il faut vérifier que les chemins sont bien configurés. Ensuite il faut faire un test, sans sortir de "SpotterConfig" dans le menu "Audio Effects", Cliquer sur "Preview", si bien configuré, vous devriez entendre les voix.
    PS: le plugin avec les voix en Français de Wally ne fonctionne pas, j'ai mis l'anglais à la place et sa marche nickel.
    Bonne chance.

15. ulises3131

ulises3131
    Premium Member

ok is my fault,thanks,now configure right,thanks for your work

16. Alfie57

Alfie57
    SimRaceTube Premium Member

Took some time, but got it running now, thanks...

17. ulises3131

ulises3131
    Premium Member

i love this mod because you feel more insteraction on the race,but have yhe same problem of the game stock car,spotter dont talk in the race,only practice and QL

18. Folluto

Folluto
    900grados.es

this perfect race, I have no problems.
    Then upload a photo for you to know as I have set ...

19. ulises3131

ulises3131
    Premium Member

here you have

Attached Files:

20. ulises3131

ulises3131
    Premium Member

settings

Attached Files: