Resource icon

Other Spotter Plugin for AMS 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I compared it to the older (SCE) version and they appeared the same, except that this is in Portuguese, and english was a separate download.

When I first installed it I had the exact same behavior. Black screen and nothing else.
What I did after rebbot of my PC was to launch the executable file located in "SpotterAddon" Directory
"SpotterConfig.exe". I modified the path and the profile with tue User Interface and everything came back to normal. I can hear the voice while driving. It is just a configuration problem. Try it to see if that lets you access the voice.

I was testing this today and working in the session race running perfect!!!!
First you have to set the spotter,and choose which want to have options,available in different sessions (Practice,Qualyfing,Warmup and Race)

When I first installed it I had the exact same behavior. Black screen and nothing else.
What I did after rebbot of my PC was to launch the executable file located in "SpotterAddon" Directory
"SpotterConfig.exe". I modified the path and the profile with tue User Interface and everything came back to normal. I can hear the voice while driving. It is just a configuration problem. Try it to see if that lets you access the voice.
Voice commands to do so by the microphone and interact with the mechanic is disble,but can be activated and functioning perfectly, give me a few hours

Salut,
Comme je l'ai dit un peu plus haut (mais en anglais), il faut d'abord configurer spotter en exécutant le fichier "SpotterConfig.exe" qui se trouve dans le répertoire "SpotterAddon". Il faut vérifier que les chemins sont bien configurés. Ensuite il faut faire un test, sans sortir de "SpotterConfig" dans le menu "Audio Effects", Cliquer sur "Preview", si bien configuré, vous devriez entendre les voix.
PS: le plugin avec les voix en Français de Wally ne fonctionne pas, j'ai mis l'anglais à la place et sa marche nickel.
Bonne chance.

here you have

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (3).png
    Captura de pantalla (3).png
    71.7 KB · Views: 540

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back