Spotter Plugin during race

I don't seem to get anything happen with the Spotter plugin during a race, but it works for practice and quali sessions, is this something with GSC or do I need to do something else with Spotter configuration? I have to admit that I've only just installed it over the last 3 days or so and I'm new to the plugin, but I also must say it's very good and adds that extra bit realism and fun to GSC!

Thanks

I found a post from a Google search and removed the VR component and turned off push to talk and the spotter did talk a few times during a race, not as much as prac but that's probably a good thing, although it would be good if he said green flag. Still it's a great add-on just a shame it's no longer being worked on.

Can you be more precise. What didi you removed exactly? The entire folder?
If you disabled the VR in the spotterconfig.exe, you can't use dynamic names isn't it?

I renamed the vr.exe to vr.exe.old and in the config area I unchecked the push to talk or something like that... sorry I'm not in front of my racing computer at the moment. Don't think I'm using dynamic names anyway, just the normal voice for laptimes and car temps etc is all I'm after for now.

Out of interest, how do you have your setup and what do you use with etc?

Thanks
Keith

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%