1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Spotter Audio-Graphic Stutter

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by PaulH, Oct 29, 2016.

1. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Is anybody else having a graphic stutter when the spotter says something?
    I'm getting a slight graphic stutter every time the spotter announces something, especially when a car is along side, "car right", "car left".
    It's as if the audio is loading. It goes away after time as if the the spotter files have then been loaded(if that makes sense).
    I have a Sound card installed, not sure if their is some conflict or there is a setting to change?
    Any advice appreciated :thumbsup:

• Sad Sad x 1
  2. fortyfivekev

fortyfivekev
    Premium Member

There are threads on Reiza's forum for both the built-in spotter and Crew Chief which talk about the spotter causing stutters and possible solutions so you are probably better checking there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Same problem here :(

• Sad Sad x 1
  4. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

Same....also getting alot of crashes, timeout, system lock ups, wheel setting defaulting to gamepad when advancing to the next session and unresponsive buttons in multiplayer.
    Checked the integrity of the file and all drivers are up to date.

5. fortyfivekev

fortyfivekev
    Premium Member

Don't have any of these problems myself but maybe try running as administrator?

6. Yeah i have also seen small hickups when spotter audio talks sometimes. Its not always, but here and there.