1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Sportsland SUGO 1.0

Sportsland SUGO

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  1. Great piece of work =) =) I love it Sugo Track

• Love Love x 1
  2. Glad you like it !! :D

3. Good job as always man! Can I make a request for Laguna Seca? The one that's out there isn't very good and the Ai are horrible.

4. wHO KNOWS :)

5. Is it a conversion plan of AUTOPOLIS 1.2 (rFactor) by Katsuo?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Please fix a fence and the advertisement by the next update
    Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_sportsland_sugo_16-4-116-16-5-49.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_sportsland_sugo_16-4-116-16-3-41.jpg Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_sportsland_sugo_16-4-116-16-4-17.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  7. Hi! firstable congratulations for your fantastic job,i just noticed one problem, a hole in the wall after the chicane on the right

• Wow Wow x 1
  8. I'm writing from Japan. I tried to install this mod for AC Ver1.63 but error coming out. Please give some advice for it. I really need to practice this circuit

9. It's a great track. Unfortunately, a lot of problems with this conversion...
    • the outside of turn 1 is regarded as valid track when it clearly shouldn't be
    • some of the walls with a fence behind can be driven through, allowing you to fall into the gap between the grass and the fence
    • if you hit the armco barriers, you get stopped dead in a very strange manner
    • and the surface seems a little too bumpy.