1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Sportscar 50s Mod V 1.0

by h_m_m_7 Physics by DRAGON and McLowry

1. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup
    Jarek Says- "900 degrees of rotation" Premium

Ratings:
    +962
    Stig Bidstrup submitted a new resource:

Sportscar 50s Mod - by h_m_m_7 Physics by DRAGON and McLowry

Read more about this resource...

2. MonchoBullet

MonchoBullet

Ratings:
    +0
    Is quite similar to one called "LM PT60"... same models cars... just, in this mod cars are a bit more faster and unstables (is not a criticism, just a data for "difficult style" lovers).

Besides... where I should put the files inside the "Sportcar Setup" folder ?... in their vehicle folders respectively ?... or the entire folder must be placed into the main directory folder ?

And congratz for the nice project.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  3. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup

Ratings:
    +962
    I guess you mean the setups I made ( SVM-file ) they go here: Userdata / folder with your name / settings / Track.
    You can place the SVM files in all your tracks, when you enter the track with one of the 50s cars you can now see the setup in garage .Then you just point at the setup and load---then wupti :)

4. Zuffenhausen Weiss

Zuffenhausen Weiss

Ratings:
    +46
    Is there a way this can be converted to run with the Historix mod packs - to fight the Mercedes 300SLR (like they did back then) since it's the only car of it's era in the pack

5. Stig Bidstrup

Stig Bidstrup

Ratings:
    +962
    No , but if you try the LM PT 60 Mod as MonchoBullet mention in above post these cars an a 300 sl is togther in a slight different configuration..