Sportscar 50s Mod

Cars Sportscar 50s Mod V 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Stig Bidstrup

Jarek says " 900 degrees of rotation "
Premium
Stig Bidstrup submitted a new resource:

Sportscar 50s Mod - by h_m_m_7 Physics by DRAGON and McLowry

Sportscar 50s Mod includes iconic Sportscars from that era.
Aston Martin DBR1, Jaguar D-type, Ferrari 250 TR.
Porsche 550 is also there in BETA, its not a finished car model.
Especially the interior on these cars ( cockpits) and sounds is some of the best I have seen in rFactor, The download also have setups for the 4 cars which I have made since the defaults are a bit strange...
View attachment 210221

Video : how the car looks and sounds.

Read more about this resource...

Is quite similar to one called "LM PT60"... same models cars... just, in this mod cars are a bit more faster and unstables (is not a criticism, just a data for "difficult style" lovers).

Besides... where I should put the files inside the "Sportcar Setup" folder ?... in their vehicle folders respectively ?... or the entire folder must be placed into the main directory folder ?

And congratz for the nice project.

Last edited:
Is quite similar to one called "LM PT60"... same models cars... just, in this mod cars are a bit more faster and unstables (is not a criticism, just a data for "difficult style" lovers).

Besides... where I should put the files inside the "Sportcar Setup" folder ?... in their vehicle folders respectively ?... or the entire folder must be placed into the main directory folder ?

And congratz for the nice project.
I guess you mean the setups I made ( SVM-file ) they go here: Userdata / folder with your name / settings / Track.
You can place the SVM files in all your tracks, when you enter the track with one of the 50s cars you can now see the setup in garage .Then you just point at the setup and load---then wupti :)

Is there a way this can be converted to run with the Historix mod packs - to fight the Mercedes 300SLR (like they did back then) since it's the only car of it's era in the pack
No , but if you try the LM PT 60 Mod as MonchoBullet mention in above post these cars an a 300 sl is togther in a slight different configuration..

I guess you mean the setups I made ( SVM-file ) they go here: Userdata / folder with your name / settings / Track.
You can place the SVM files in all your tracks, when you enter the track with one of the 50s cars you can now see the setup in garage .Then you just point at the setup and load---then wupti :)

oh, I see... thank you very much, =)

You have some plan for apply some others cars too ?... thank you in advance.

P.D: I was retouching skin cars trying to build more teams for a le mans race, or something like that:
-https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/80/90/52/grab_010.jpg
-https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/80/90/52/grab_011.jpg
-https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/80/90/52/grab_012.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
from your comment on the you tube video Its Monyach TT or Parsley Hay Peak District, its a 18 kilometer track in the UK, it was planned to be used in a TT race, but due to safety reasons it never happened, some enthusiast have made this track for rFactor, you can find it on Nogrip.com hidden in forums, one of my favorites extremely fast, like driving in the english country side..

i can not find any track with that name on the web . .
Okay I will read the READ ME file to see if there should be any thing wrong with uploading it here.
if not I will do it :thumbsup:. there is a never version of this track ( more track objects ) but the older one looks more real in fact..

from your comment on the you tube video Its Monyach TT or Parsley Hay Peak District, its a 18 kilometer track in the UK, it was planned to be used in a TT race, but due to safety reasons it never happened, some enthusiast have made this track for rFactor, you can find it on Nogrip.com hidden in forums, one of my favorites extremely fast, like driving in the english country side..

i can not find any track with that name on the web . .
Kjell here is a fast way for you to get this track--and a few others ;)
They are located as a link in the 600cc side care racing Mod ( look under CREDITS )
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/600cc-f2-sidecar-racing.7411/
I can highly recommend these : Parsley Hay Peak District
Real Road Racing V37
hobsbury

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%