1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Exclusive Debut Trailer (HD) click to view

Trailer loads slow. Some graphics huh :hug-right:
    Disney Interactive & Black Rock Studio have not yet announced a release date
  2. Split Second

Anyone seen or heard about this? Looks like fun! Hope it's not just one of those great trailers with a crappy game because those effects looks really kick ass! :D.

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Reminds me of some racing crashing game but I cant just put my finger on it..... :D
  4. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

5. Auto race" redirects here. For the Japanese motorcycle racing, see [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto_Race"]Auto race[/ame] "Racing cars" redirects here. For the Welsh pop band, see [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racing_Cars"]Racing Cars[/ame].
  6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Cookie for JJ :p
  7. It looks like Burnout on steriods.
  8. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Lol Thank you. :D
  9. Wow. That is just cool. I don't care if the game is some cheap Burnout ripoff, the trailer is too awesome for words. :D
  10. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

This reminded me the 3d Cartoon " BOLT " . I wonder if the drivers are unaware that they are in a show or a real race like Bolt ?!
  11. Whoo! Omer, you're back! :dance:
  12. This looks very cool - kinda like burnout with a twist. Very much going to get this from what i have seen of it so far.
  13. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

As far as I can see from this trailer, the gameplay has to suck badly..
  14. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

Watched a bit about on on my XBox 360 and it looks good.
    Most likely rent it first to see if it any good.