1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Split failed problem

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Justup, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Hi there.

I have BIG Problem in my new RBR Track like that, SColNodeEx::Split failed! When I like to open new BTB/RBR track in RBR RX-plugin. This error comes when RBR loading new track. If I delete the by-road to the main road I have not this error. What is wrong my by-road?
  2. Ok!
    Thanks, thanks a lot to you martinez! Thanks a lot once more, its work. Great, yessss... Now, I hope, I get finished my first new rally sprint track. The gravel track is in Finland and named Myttäälä.
  3. That was Zaxxon who knew the solution a time ago. Happy to help - waiting to drive your track soon :)
  4. I just found that BTB produces the wrong (additional, in the same place as first) shape cross-section if you ctrl+click outside of the active track (while in edit cross-section mode). This makes errors later when loading a stage to RBR. The same thing occurs probably with btb walls.
    So, always make sure you are ctrl+clicking the right track when you have couple of them in the view ;)