Spielberg

Tracks Spielberg 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
He is partially right about the shadow... if you follow a car in chase view, you can see that the shadow becomes more transparent and more solid over certain patches of the track. It is never fully away, but it can be very "thin" and then five meters further it will be solid again. It does appear to relate to properties of the track material. Unless AC models sun occlusion but I've not seen this on any other tracks...

Also, it is pretty dark. At 14:00 the faces of the buildings are pretty much sunk into black...

A thousand of "Sorry"s ...for my previous post asking you to have a look for the different versions of the track. :speechless: :(

After unactivating the new version with JSGME ... I discovered the remaining of a previous version in the tracks folder, not the very last one I had but another previous one.
I didn't forget to unactivate the previous version this time .... but well the previous time I updated the track.

So ... everything's working perfectly ... as I discovered the reason and did the necessary to correct it.

Next time I'll have a better look before asking something's wrong.;)

After a thousand sorries .... a million thank you for your work. :thumbsup:

Quick fix for track maps which don`t work atm:
go to Spielberg\circuit_full (and circuit_south) folder and delete map.png file (now its of size 129 bytes, right). So delete them, and restart the track in AC (1st time the track will not load, since the map.png file will be created, re-run the track and all should be fine).

Quick fix for track maps which don`t work atm:
go to Spielberg\circuit_full (and circuit_south) folder and delete map.png file (now its of size 129 bytes, right). So delete them, and restart the track in AC (1st time the track will not load, since the map.png file will be created, re-run the track and all should be fine).

Great stuff. Thanks for the fix and for an amazing track :)

Real life DTM series is about to hit the Spielberg next round (20-22 May)!
Cannot wait, I am going there to watch the show.
ps: I would like to see how close I have gotten with my latest edition.
13221391_10154204110446151_2897866615564471912_o.jpg

Hey guys , downloaded this track 2 days ago and its not working. When i start this track it says TRACK NOT FOUND does anyone know whats wrong ?
I am having trouble to find mods that actually work just fine :(
Thanks

Have you checked the location where is located? I am sure there is something wrong with that.
It should be like:
d:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\spielberg\ and content in here

Have you checked the location where is located? I am sure there is something wrong with that.
It should be like:
d:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\spielberg\ and content in here
Hi there , so yes it was in wrong folder in documents and now its working just fine so thank you.Its really nice work i must say so thank you again.

for me this track is not working on ac V1.6.3
loading track and car and then back to the main menu
grtz
Check the log file, which can be found here:
C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt
There is written all why/what is it not working. Just scroll down to the end (or some lines above the very end).

btw, is has to work, do you think you are the only one to whom the track does not work? The fault is 100% on your side (check track location 1st, then log file).

i think if it dont works i can write it down here no ?
i deleted the game yesterday, redonwloaded it today and installed it , and still the same so . but i will do your thing tomorrow. i need to work in the day so .

Sure you can. I have told you what you can do, but I tell you that the track as it self has to work - it does for everyone - so the issue (is or was) on your side only. You only have to find it out (and as said, you will find the problem in log file - its all there.

ps: if you won`t find it, please send the log file to me, I will tell you what might be wrong, ok? Willing to help ;)

Well, it lasted for some time... It has been a pleasure to create and modify Spielberg throughout some time with all of you guys.
I hope I did a good job, and you were/still are all pleased with the final release of this track.
--
Today we will get an official & laser scanned version of the same racing circuit from Kunos Simulazioni.
Bye, bye

Well, it lasted for some time... It has been a pleasure to create and modify Spielberg throughout some time with all of you guys.
I hope I did a good job, and you were/still are all pleased with the final release of this track.
--
Today we will get an official & laser scanned version of the same racing circuit from Kunos Simulazioni.
Bye, bye
Thanks for the track man. Dont forget, not everyone is going to buy the dlc. So this is still an option for many.

--
Bye, bye

Why not use what you have made to recreate the old Österreichring?

--
Bye, bye

You have done an excellent job with this track and you can feel proud over it.
Thanks for your hard work. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 112 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 87 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years