1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spending some money.

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by William Nowell, Jan 21, 2011.

1. So I'm thinking about giving iracing some more of my money. I have all of the road stuff except the VW. I get my B oval license this promotion, so it looks like some oval goodies for me. Here's what I have in my cart, tell me what you think.

Las Vegas
    Impala class B
    Silver Crown
    Sprint Car - Pre order

Left to get to be %100:
    Atlanta speedway
    Toyata speedway
    Impala Class A
    VW Jetta
  2. Do you have Pocono?? Most only think its an oval but it has several really cool road course configurations as well. I've ridden bikes and driven an F2000 car there in real life.....
  3. Yes I have Pocono, I've only driving the trucks there and it was a lot of fun. If you think I'm slow on road courses you should see me on the ovals.
  4. LOL....just call me "moving chicane"
  5. I just took the Impala and the silver crown out for a spin. For some reason I was thinking that the impala would be somewhat like the trucks, I was wrong. I only did a handful of laps with the default setup but it felt pretty good. The silver crown is a blast, very easy to drive. I can see myself sneaking in a few races next season with these two. The banking at Talladega feels like your driving on an almost vertical wall.
  6. So I brought the silver crown today and I hopped into a hosted race at Las Vegas with little practice and made it through the whole race cleanly. The car is a blast to drive and pretty easy to keep clean, I really like it.
  7. Oh great.... :/

I wanna buy it now, to give it a try :(
  8. The Silver Crown is great around the 1.5 milers. Shorter tracks it gets a bit tricky. The Class B is pretty terrible, although once it gets the new tyre model it should make a world of difference, you'll have to wait a little while yet though.

I'd really recommend just going 100%. Its a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run.
  9. More then likely next time I make a purchase it will be for the rest of the content.
  10. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

kinda shocked how much content I had and how much to much..? :) that coast me. As they where mostly impulse purchases.
    I like iracing both oval and road equally so I filled up to 100% now.