1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speed on straigts.Question.

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Likesong1978, Feb 10, 2011.

1. At the same speed setting on the lines are different. I can’t understand why. Below is a comment. Speed on the lines everywhere less. 7 gear it includes. And I've got 6 gear at the end of the transfer lines are drawn. I do so, as pointed out by the author of the settings. Help me with the problem.

- In the settings use 6 gears. You use 7 gears. Sooner includes 7. Your rate of 314. I tried, I have 310. In all places is much less than you. Why? I can show video of one of my laps. Do you like these settings or you changed? My time is now 1:21.6. It is very important!

http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-setups/38628-melbourne-australia-dry-4.html#post618199 - setup
    – his video
    - my video. The best my lap now is 1’21.6xx.
    Thx, sorry for my English!
  2. Have you tried setting throttle map to fast, after you leave the pits?

It may be set to fast in the custom setup, but you will still drive out in standard unless you change it.
  3. The gearing in the video has to be different than the setup linked. He's topping out 7th gear on that front straight, which would mean he's hitting 360 km/h, which he clearly isn't.
  4. James Chant. Thank you! I am after leaving the pit lane change the engine at minimum, then immediately to the maximum. Everything works!

subferro. Thank you! I figured with the gearbox. Understand the significance of the gearbox.