[SPECULATION] Porsche cars that you think are coming to RRE3

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
So, with the Porsche license now acquired (http://www.raceroom.com/en/porsche-is-coming-to-raceroom/); what Porsche's do you think will come or you want to come?

Note: The 911 GT3 Carrera Cup has already been confirmed.

Besides the Cup car I think....

• 2017 911 GT3 R - GTR3 / ADAC
  • 2017 991 RSR - GTR2
  • Want 197? 930 RSR 3.0
  • 1976 935 RSR 2.1 - Group 5
  • Want 1974 911 RSR 2.1
  • 2014 Porsche Turbo S Hill Climb - Hill Climb Icons
  • 2017 919 LMP-HY - P1 Prototype
  • 2010 RS Spyder - P2 Prototype

Really want this one!

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR Turbo race racing supercar supercars classic ....jpg

Last edited:
It will be whatever fits in with the current class structure and maybe a standalone class or two (Porsche supercup?) Most likely all will be race-spec models as is the Sector3 tradition.

A GT4 class is rumoured to be coming to R3E so I think a Porsche Cayman GT4 is a given.

Last edited:
I'm already looking forward to the 911 GT3 Carrera Cup. Seems to be making it's way to most sims these days, so it'll be good to have it in R3E at last. I'm sure there will be some other GT3 version which will fit nicely with the current GT3's too. A Cayman would also be very welcome, and surely they can't add Porsches without adding a classic 911 Carrera somewhere?

As for the rest, I have no clue. I'm really not that fussed about prototypes, but anything else would be welcome. :thumbsup:

So, with the Porsche license now acquired (http://www.raceroom.com/en/porsche-is-coming-to-raceroom/); what Porsche's do you think will come or you want to come?

Note: The 911 GT3 Carrera Cup has already been confirmed.

Besides the Cup car I think....

• 2017 911 GT3 RSR - GTR3 / ADAC
  • Want 197? 930 RSR 3.0
  • 1976 935 RSR 2.1 - Group 5
  • Want 1974 911 RSR 2.1
  • 2014 Porsche Turbo S Hill Climb - Hill Climb Icons
  • 2017 919 LMP-HY - P1 Prototype
  • 2010 RS Spyder - P2 Prototype

Really want this one!

These sorts of threads are always a lot of fun to see what people guess will be coming. Quite a nice list you have there too with some less popular choices that I personally would love to see. That RS Spyder being one of my top picks personally :)

As for guesses... That's a bit tough. RR already has a lot of classes that Porsche either currently competes in, or used to compete in. Such as GT2/E, GT3, GT4, Group 5... the list can go on just about forever.

Guessing... Im really not sure. I would love to see some of the more classic cars from a long past era. A group 5 and group C car would be awesome.

Hopefully some interesting choices come along and will become available that arent going to be featured in every other game. That doesnt mean I want to see @Kurupt CDN's list come to fruition though ;) :D

Not to put a spanner in the works, as I do like to see new cars coming into race room. But unfortunately we have cars now that are undriveable within the club, apparently, which is just a waste of content, imo. I'd like to see them fixed before or during introducing new cars. Free content or not they still deserve a bit of attention, as there is quite a few.
Any Porsche it's ok by me. After all it's a Porsche.:)
No less than 9 to pick from, can't see anyone not being happy about that..

Last edited:
Not to put a spanner in the works, as I do like to see new cars coming into race room. But unfortunately we have cars now that are undriveable within the club, apparently, which is just a waste of content, imo. I'd like to see them fixed before or during introducing new cars. Free content or not they still deserve a bit of attention, as there is quite a few.
Any Porsche it's ok by me. After all it's a Porsche.:)
No less than 9 to pick from, can't see anyone not being happy about that..

What do you mean "cars are undrivable in the club?"

Are you saying certain cars are unbalanced or dont work at all?

What do you mean "cars are undrivable in the club?"

Are you saying certain cars are unbalanced or dont work at all?

Apparently there are some cars that are still running older versions of the physics. I don't know which ones these are though... I'm guessing nothing which is overly popular given the lack of complaints. (and lack of action in updating them)
I have been informed that certain classes of cars have been complained about. GTR x, Silhouettes (8 cars) because of their physics or lack of. And due to this they will not be used within the club at present. A fix for these cars has been a long time coming and probably never will happen. Which I have just recently said it's not the clubs fault, it is sector 3 studios. As much as I love to see more content come to the game I would love it even more if sector 3 would fix the ones we've already paid for. I'll say it again it's not about the quantity it's about the quality. I'd rather have one car driving as it should then driving 6 cars as if they were like icebergs. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to know which you would prefer.

Last edited:
We were told I think nearly two years ago that the GTR X cars would be updated and put into other classes also GT 1 and German Nationals.
I'm pretty sure Silhouettes are up to date.
Hillclimb Icons are also on older physics and I think Touring Classics aren't on the latest either.
A simple test drive very quickly shows the difference.
Back on topic, I'm thinking that a Porsche Cup series would be pretty awesome.

Porsche Cup championship for the next RDGTC? Yes please! :inlove:

I dont think you would be disappointed at all with this choice ;)

There was also a preview of the car from the sim racing expo where RR hosted the Reifendiscount Cup. I dont know much about it... but I do think it is cool that RR is one of the very few that actually offer cash prizes and other goodies for taking part in competitions. Apparently $10k was on offer as prizes for this event.

I have no idea how to link a video from facebook, or if that is even allowed, so here is a link to the post, which includes the video. It's about an hour long and includes qualifying and a 30 min race.

I will say, if you want to see some good action, the last lap of the race is perhaps one of the best I have seen in quite some time ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%