1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spectator/parked vehicle/car XPack

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Paul Minnaar, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Hi guys, is there an Xpack available of different vehicles that can be parked around trackside etc.?

If not, can we all contribute to one? doing a car each and then compiling into one Xpack?
  2. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Try the Great Britain (RBR) Xpack available from this site. When it says RBR, it only means that those objects came from RBR.
  3. Kyle - I have that one - lemme have a look, I might have missed them when looking. Thanks.
    I just don't want too much repetition, would be so cool to have an xpack of like 100 cars and then like 5 different colours of each one.

Might look into that when this first project is done.
  4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Ah, OK. The RBR one has one car, in blue and white, a white jeep, a white and a red variation of a van, and a white truck, with a red one.
  5. Paul - I've had the same thought as you... I've started photographing a few cars to make low-poly versions of for an X-pack.
  6. Good one emery, I think many very low poly textured vehicles will come in handy.

Looking at my current project, Roy Hesketh, in the circuit photo's I have, the car literally line the track inside and out, 1000s of spectators around.

I need to try emulate that.