• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spectator/parked vehicle/car XPack

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Paul Minnaar, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi guys, is there an Xpack available of different vehicles that can be parked around trackside etc.?

If not, can we all contribute to one? doing a car each and then compiling into one Xpack?

2. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    Banned

Ratings:
    +93
    Try the Great Britain (RBR) Xpack available from this site. When it says RBR, it only means that those objects came from RBR.

3. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Kyle - I have that one - lemme have a look, I might have missed them when looking. Thanks.
    I just don't want too much repetition, would be so cool to have an xpack of like 100 cars and then like 5 different colours of each one.

Might look into that when this first project is done.

4. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    Banned

Ratings:
    +93
    Ah, OK. The RBR one has one car, in blue and white, a white jeep, a white and a red variation of a van, and a white truck, with a red one.

5. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +229
    Paul - I've had the same thought as you... I've started photographing a few cars to make low-poly versions of for an X-pack.

6. Paul Minnaar

Paul Minnaar

Ratings:
    +2
    Good one emery, I think many very low poly textured vehicles will come in handy.

Looking at my current project, Roy Hesketh, in the circuit photo's I have, the car literally line the track inside and out, 1000s of spectators around.

I need to try emulate that.